• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wii will change everything - Nintendo's revolution has a name!

Federkitzler

TMF Expert
http://revolution.nintendo.com/
Feel free to discuss! I, personally, think it's a very brave move - a little risky, but I like it. Wii will get used to it and wii'll love it after some time, I'm sure, just like "Dreamcast"... What do you think? And please, no wee jokes, I have enough of them! 😀

I can't wait for it. All of the great old school games, NES, SNES, N64 and even Sega has signed up for it, so all of the Genesis games and what not will be on there as well. Plus the game Red Steel looks awesome, shows how you use the controller to point and shoot at the screen. I'll have to admit at first I was a little iffy about it, but maybe Nintendo has made a good come back. Gamecube was good, but it wasn't something that appealed to the mature gamers, even old school fans. I love Mario as much as the next guy, but Sunshine wasn't all that great. Anyhow, I'll shut up with my ranting, but the Revolution looks promising.

I knew it! I knew someone was going to post this here!

Personally, I don't care what they call it. This thing looks like it's going to be a ton of fun to play. Developers have been raving about it for obvious reasons. There are practically limitless possibilities for this unique input device. I saw the other day a developer had confirmed that both the controller and little nunchaku attatchment will have force feedback. Oh yea, This is gonna rock. 😀 It will be my xbox360's best friend. It's BFF, if you will. 😉

I have been anxiously awaiting the revolution. I don't much care for this new name. It's been called the "revolution" for so long that it will take a long long time for me to accept "Wii".

Still...this is the only console I've ever been interested in buying as soon as it comes out.

I like the ideas that went into the creation of this name. Innovative and unique!

Is anyone else ONLY into Nintendo's consoles? Having a high-end PC, I can pretty much play any of the latest PS2/3/Xbox/360 titles out there, as they come out for everything at once (even though PC and Xbox Halo both suck..shame).

But Ninteno's games are UNIQUE. Where else can you play a game like Mario Party? Or a good RPG like Ocarina of Time/Paper Mario? Playstation and X-Box games will always stick to their violence-comes-first roots (not complaining, I own well over 200 violent PC games), and will never realize the true potential of ingenuity. Thoughts on this anyone?

actually, i am not for, or against it...

But a few weeks ago, i broke down and picked up the 360...Nintendo had some kick ass games, Zelda, Mario Bros., Rygar, Metroid, and Kid Icarus were my faves....

Truthfully, a part of me wants Nintendo to forget about a system, and make games for Xbox and possibly Sony...I am waiting here to see how it all goes...

Playstation and XBox are not going anywhere but up...I may pick up the PS3 but, my brother is dedicated to that, so i can always go to his house to play it when it is released....

And i know this is a thread for another system...but a qustion to all the 360 owners...have you all checked out or own Oblivion?? Holy shit! That game is the greatest..in fact, I have notr even started the main theme..just fucking around in the theives guild, and in the dark brotherhood. Also, the arena..

I did delete my game and start a new charactor, I am a Nord...and was last time, but got turned into a vampire, and I did not like that...fire spells totally ruined me, and also the sun...the wood elf is cool to, being I like using the bow alot, but built my Nord up to a level 'journeyman' so it works for me, the wood elf had a major drawback of not being able to carry as much in his inventory, something like 150lbs...and i also found it better to build up your light armour rather than heavy armour so you can carry more to be fenced or sold at a reputable dealer...

Guys and gals, if you own a 360, get Oblivion...

To answer PsiRedEye22, I'm also a solid supporter of PC games, but I recognise the appeal of consoles.

currahee1974 said:
And i know this is a thread for another system...but a qustion to all the 360 owners...have you all checked out or own Oblivion?? Holy shit! That game is the greatest..in fact, I have notr even started the main theme..just fucking around in the theives guild, and in the dark brotherhood. Also, the arena..

Go on!!! Rub it in, why doncha... 😛 Ever since I've played Daggerfall, I've been a fan of the Elderscrolls series. Having worshipped Morrowind for some years, I for one am dying to get my hands on Oblivion. If only I have the cash to upgrade my PC to run it, and I don't own any consoles.

9 days till e3, watch g4 for live coverage. Nintendo is always going to bring that unique game experience.

Honestly, I feel bad for all the people that bought a xbox 360. I dont know if you guys know this but microsoft is going to develop new systems with new chips and bigger cooling fans. I think thats really messed up to develop better systems a few months after launch.

lol, there is actually a system called the 3D0?? :weird:

currahee1974 said:

It's true, if you goof around the cities and such you have way more fun heheh. If you get to be Arena Champion a kid fan follows you around and kisses your ass as much as possible. He's awesome for scamp bait too... lol. But all you PC guys don't have to worry much, I mean Oblivion comes out soon for PC right?

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back