• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wild Card Radio - Harmonic Convergence!

TMF Radio

TMF Master
<MARQUEE bgcolor="#FFFFCC" loop="-1" scrollamount="4" width="100%" >Make sure you check out all the other TMF Radio Shows! Monday-Saturday 11 PM EST.-- <b>Team Canada with SnailShell and Tickle Emperor</b> -- <b>Don't Judge Me with Kraziedog, Baldadonis and Tklee88<b> -- <b>Making Friends Online with Venray and Raya<b> -- <b>The Inner Sanctum with Alchemy and Tortuga</b> -- <b>Forbidden Female Rituals with LeeAllure and Brighteyes1082</b> -- <b>Wild Card Radio with Dave2112 and Glamorous (Midnight)</b> -- <b>From Top to Bottom with Mistress Aura and CrystalLight</b> --<b>Robace Radio with Robace252 and Arstine</b> --</MARQUEE>

WCRBanner.jpg

Greetings Phreeks, Phans and 'Philes! :triangle:

After a long and unplanned hiatus, Wild Card Radio's Music Show is back and better than ever! :headbang:

Our music shows have always focused on the fact that, while our two illustrious hosts have a lot of similar....well...let's just call them personality quirks and leave it at that... :sarcasm: ...our musical tastes are vastly different.

However, upon closer examination, :sherlock: we've discovered that there's actually quite a bit that we have in common when it comes to music. Yeah, we were just as surprised as you! :shock2:

So, join us tonight for what may very well be the absolute BEST line-up of tunes ever released upon an unsuspecting populace. We've left Cindy's bubblegum pop :omnomnom: and Dave's self-indulgent Canadian power trios :lalala: by the wayside this week and put together a show of wall-to-wall RAWK!!!

:rockingout:

With vastly different backgrounds and a twenty-year age difference, you'll be amazed, dare we say astounded, at the artists both hosts go Ga-Ga over! With each of us selecting our own choice of tune from the seven artists we both dig, that's....ok, double the first, carry the 6, subdivide the codomain... umm, a SHITLOAD of rock classics to electrify the airwaves at the Midnight Hour!

And if that weren't enough, if you're saying "But guys! We need MORE!!! More, we say!!!", then be sure to pay close attention to this installment. At some point during the show (when? That's for US to know and for YOU to find out!), we'll open up the phone lines to allow one lucky listener a chance at becoming the second contestant for WCR's Host For a Night Contest! Pay attention, call in and answer the really easy :devil2: question pertaining to tonight's show and you'll be part of the final challenge at the end of January!

:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

We'll also be hearing from the final winner in the Wild Card Weekend Challenge! So, clear your schedule, put the kids to bed, crank up your speakers and join us for two hours of ear-shattering, soul-shaking music from the 70's to today!!!

Wild Card Radio is brought to you by:

Agency Publishing

Yelena01d_signature.jpg

www.The-Agencies.com

TickleTown

TickleTownb_signature.jpg

www.TickleTown.com

BleuFetish Videos

200.jpg

www.tickling.info

Show Time: Midnight Eastern

Show Link:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Dave2112/2009/01/09/Wild-Card-Radio-Harmonic-Convergence

Call-in Number: (347) 237-4947

...and even after almost ten years....this is why I still luvs ya, bro!

Headshot.....you kill me.

Serially, we've got probably the hottest line-up of tunes we've ever had, plus...Cindy and I will still find ways to pick on one another! Wouldn't be WCR without it. :triangle:

HEY! I was fair and shouldered the responsibility of my self-indulgence!

We just happened to have a bubblegum emoticon and didn't have a Brittney one.

Oh wait!

Yeah we do!

:kirby:

Ok, ok....I'm sorry. That was bad. So sorry.

:chocrabbit:

*Suddenly realizes he has to go on the air with a raging Glam in an hour and gets his affairs in order...*

Love ya, babes! 😉

HEY! I was fair and shouldered the responsibility of my self-indulgence!

We just happened to have a bubblegum emoticon and didn't have a Brittney one.

Oh wait!

Yeah we do!

:kirby:

Ok, ok....I'm sorry. That was bad. So sorry.

:chocrabbit:

*Suddenly realizes he has to go on the air with a raging Glam in an hour and gets his affairs in order...*

Love ya, babes! 😉

:omg: :punt: :punt: :slap: :slap: :slapfight: :slapfight: :beathorse:

Awesome show, darlin'! And we didn't even kill one another (or anyone else!) for the whole two hours.

Despite the first-song snafu (fuckin' BTR....) tonight rocked!!

Thanks to all of you who came out, chat was hoppin'!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back