• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wild Card Radio - Owner/property Dynamics, 4/22 11PM Eastern

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
This week on WCR, I welcome special guest co-host Shywild, my own submissive/property, to discuss the real-life dynamics of Owner/property relationships. We'll talk about the motivations in becoming "property", what it means and how it varies along differing relationship lines. Also, we'll discuss the additional responsibilities inherent to the Dominant as well. As always, our phone lines will be open for your questions and comments. We hope to see you there!

Show Date and Time: Thursday, April 22nd, 11 PM Eastern (US)

Call-in Number: (347) 237-4947

Show Link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dave2112/2010/04/23/wcr--ownerproperty-dynamics

Wild Card Radio is brought to you by:
Agency Publishing
www.the-agencies.com

Will you compare the relationship of real life Dom/sub experiences to that of online relationships? I know that there are some who rather look down on the online Dom/sub relationship, those who are fortunate enough to live this real life..

I have been honored to serve an online Dom now for over a year..after searching for ever it seems, i finally found a real Dom..who owns two real life slaves..he is different from all my other online Doms as he is interested in my growth potential..and above all we have mutual respect for each other..most importantly of all, he respects my marriage..which was more than i could say for most others..with a few exceptions..and my husband knows about The Ardvark..yes my Dom is the one and only Yellow Ardvark..everyone needs an ardvark in their life..he is unique..in every aspect..

Well, this show is going to be more about the concept of "property" and "ownership" than Dom/sub in general. However, yours is a topic I've wanted to touch on for a bit, so I'm sure it's going to come up on the show soon. Also, we can talk in private if you're looking for actual advice.

Congrats! Sounds like you're doing very well. 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back