• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Will Cd-Burners burn Dvds?

tummynavelboy

TMF Expert
i was just wondering because since i think our sound card is shot for now(we gotta buy a new one i think my Dad said) so i was wondering in the time being till we get a new sound card put in. Will Dvd burnabe cds Burn Dvd's,picture files,video Clips etc.... in any regular Cd Burner? Because if thats the case then im wanting to see if a Dvd burnable cd thats Burnt with a regular Cd burner will play Tickling clips on my Sony Dvd player since our stupid sound card is Dead for now :sigh:

BellyButtonsRoc said:
i was just wondering because since i think our sound card is shot for now(we gotta buy a new one i think my Dad said) so i was wondering in the time being till we get a new sound card put in. Will Dvd burnabe cds Burn Dvd's,picture files,video Clips etc.... in any regular Cd Burner? Because if thats the case then im wanting to see if a Dvd burnable cd thats Burnt with a regular Cd burner will play Tickling clips on my Sony Dvd player since our stupid sound card is Dead for now :sigh:

Burning a cd means to write code onto the cd or DVD. Cd burners cannot burn DVDs because they are not capable of writing the code necessary for a DVD player to read it. DVD code is written in multiple layers on the cd using an optical lens and special chips that cd writers are not equipped with.So even if you have a dvd recordable disc, the code cannot be generated by the equipment. Sorry.

Last edited:
Yes, and not only will DVD's not burn in a CD burner, but DVD's burned on a computer DVD drive will often not play on standard DVD players. There are still compatibility issues to be worked out 🙁

Good luck,

MistressValerie said:
Yes, and not only will DVD's not burn in a CD burner, but DVD's burned on a computer DVD drive will often not play on standard DVD players. There are still compatibility issues to be worked out 🙁

Good luck,

Add mistresses to the list of favorite tickle targets. That's one I'd love to see a role reversal on.

... How royally OT is this... yet how deeply tempting...

Role reversal you want? Role reversal you might get...
Just let it brew... let it brew in my head... yes ... my head...

*hobbles away muttering to himself*

A CD burner (with the correct software) will make copies of video clips as VCD's that will play on some DVD players (like my inexpensive Apex DVD) but not all.

Kalamos said:
... How royally OT is this... yet how deeply tempting...

Role reversal you want? Role reversal you might get...
Just let it brew... let it brew in my head... yes ... my head...

*hobbles away muttering to himself*
As long as you leave me out of it 🙂

-> MV

As long as you approve it before public post... yes... before I post... you approve it.

*hobbles away*

Kalamos said:
-> MV

As long as you approve it before public post... yes... before I post... you approve it.

*hobbles away*
Good, thanks 🙂

Luv and Happy New Year's day,

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back