• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Will hypnosis make her feet ticklish again?

pacattack

TMF Master
I'm lucky enough to have somebody in my life that allows me to tickle the hell out of them when I want, which is awesome. She used to have extremely ticklish feet about a year ago but for some reason its not like that anymore... in fact they arent that ticklish at all now.

My question is this, if we went to a professional hypnotist and asked them to hypnotize her into thinking her feet were her most ticklish place again, would it work? Has anybody ever done this before? It makes me sad, because I never really got to mess around with that part of her before they started to become less ticklish. Any couples ever try something like this?

Please, legitimate responses. We're both trying to find a way to let this happen... Thanks everyone.

From what I know about hypnosis, maybe if she really wants to be tickled again.

Also make sure you hire a qualified hypnotherapist, and know that hypnotherapy mostly will be expensive.

Greetings

I have the same problem with my girl. I really don't think hypnosis will do much. I mean, it would probably work for a short duration and then revert.

I was trying to find a solution myself. I thought of obstaining for a while to see if it's just that she's too used to it... but I couldn't deprive myself of her cute little feet.

If you find an answer, let me know.

What you ask about is kind of a fuzzy situation, because hypnosis can work to some degree if she is willing. Personally, I'm not a certified hypnotherapist, but I studied how to practice it as a teen, and used it on a few girlfriends, and some other female friends over the years. Some people are better hypnotic subjects than others, and if your girlfriend is very receptive to it, then it should work temporarily. I've put a few girls under who had ticklish feet, and then told them that their feet weren't ticklish at all, which worked, and then went to the flipside of that, making their feet super ticklish, which also seemed to work. It's really only temporary though, and I doubt you could make it permanent. Hope this helps.

hey david, i posted this question on the TMF and got a response from a member (a seemingly respectable one) who says shes a clynical hypnotist... heres what she had to say, and i think its VERY useful/truthful

hpnosis and foot tickling works!
As a clinical hypnotherapist I so rarely bring my skills into my play because it can be almost too overwhelming, tight bondage and a trance state...unless it's mummification in which case I love to hypnotize them and do past life regressions.

That said, I have been hypnotizing people to have more ticklish feet for years and it's VERY easy to do, you don't have to be a professional hypnotist to do it.

You see, whenever you start a sentence with "and now I am going to..." your subject's mind automatically goes into a mini trance just thinking about what you do. That's why "And now I'm going to give you a tickling or now I'm going to tickle your feet" has so much power.

Now, let's proceed further. Perhaps someone is "all tickled out" or has "lost their sensitivity" we've all been there, haven't we? Well, at moments like that I've often noticed a look of triumph on their faces and I decided to change that.

What I now do, is when we've reached that stage...or in the case of your wife, when you take off her shoe...don't do anything else. Just expose her foot, move 5 or more feet away and steadily look at her foot. After a minute or so, say something like: "I know you expect me to tickle you and I know that you think you're not ticklish anymore but what you didn't realize is that I am going to watch your feet (or whatever other area thinks it isn't ticklish anymore) and I'm going to do this for 5 minutes without touching you.

When the 5 minutes are over...I'm going to count from 1 to 5...with each number that I count your ____ are going to be more ticklish and by the time I get to 5 they will be more ticklish than they ever have before.

Works like a charm.

I havent tried this yet david, but im going to and i believe it will work.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to call BS. Tickling is a relation between nerves and the brain; if the nerves aren't conducting the signals, then no amount of hypnosis can alter the physical composition of the nerves and neurons that carry the signals to the brain.

Perhaps the thing of hypnosis is changing the brain to interpret differently the signals that it does get. I don't know a whole lot about the matter other than to know that it's far from solid science. In fact, hypnosis is currently under scrutiny for its use in "remembering" repressed memories of childhood abuse or witnessing a crime, UFO abduction, whatever. Apparently hypnosis creates false memories that never happened more frequently than it brings back legitimately repressed memories.

But if you try it and it works, more power to you.

Girlfriend.

You would give her a major thrill if you kept calling her my 'wife'.

Thanks for the post from the professional. Let me know if it works. I'll try it on my girlfriend if you're successful.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back