• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Willa's Taped Toe Tie Nightmare preview clip?

somebody231

4th Level Red Feather
I can't seem to find it and I'd love to see a preview of the oh-so-delicious looking clip (jugding by an animated gif with a few shots).

I just love TickleChicks and what Addie Juniper has done 🙂 Willa's cool too :redface:

Aww, thank you! I don't think we ever had a preview for that, it's not in our directory. But if you'd like me to make one, just send me your email address and I'll send you one directly.

Thanks for the support!
Addie

I can't seem to find it and I'd love to see a preview of the oh-so-delicious looking clip (jugding by an animated gif with a few shots).

I just love TickleChicks and what Addie Juniper has done 🙂 Willa's cool too :redface:

I'm also curious if there is a clip for this, this is my most anticipated clip, and yet no preview.

I'd bet alot of people would love to see it, so could you post it on the forum, so others could see it aswell? 🙂

Yeah. To be honest, I wanted to buy it. I love Willa (she's hands down the best model on that site), but without a preview clip how was I to know what I'd be getting for my money? No preview, no purchase.

By the way, tickle Willa more often. Seriously. She is truly the best model on that site.

If we didn't have so many other things going on, we could make a preview for every single clip (and we pretty much do), but we have to be focusing on new things, can't keep going back to old stuff. We've exhausted sales when it comes to that clip, we want to sell our new ones. If you can't trust our quality based on the previews on our other clips, I don't know what to tell you.

Also, no one emailed me, like I originally asked. If someone took the time to do that, I would take the time to go back and make a preview for this clip.

Thanks for your post.

Yeah. To be honest, I wanted to buy it. I love Willa (she's hands down the best model on that site), but without a preview clip how was I to know what I'd be getting for my money? No preview, no purchase.

By the way, tickle Willa more often. Seriously. She is truly the best model on that site.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back