• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Windows XP zero-day Exploit

intriguing. Bill Gates will Nip the proverbial Nail...

Best way to avoid this problem is to stop using the outdated Suck Box that is Windows XP 😉

WinXP still has it's place. There is too much hardware that won't run the new systems properly and would be expensive to upgrade unnecessarily, especially in a business environment.

WinXP still has it's place. There is too much hardware that won't run the new systems properly and would be expensive to upgrade unnecessarily, especially in a business environment.

A volume environment will always be difficult to overhaul. It's not practical to run multiple versions at the same time, since that makes support costs go higher because apparently there are a lot of people who are too brain-dead to use computers properly.

As for Windows XP's place? It's in the technological garbage can. By hardware that won't run "new systems" properly, that would have to be boxes from before 2004 or so. I've run Windows Vista on boxes as low-end as a Celeron 633 with 512MB of RAM and didn't really find much of a loss over Windows XP. In fact, there was a great gain because it wasn't like using Windows Me with a bad theme.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back