• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WIP Rukia (Bleach)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
This is a rough sketch of Rukia Kuchiki (from the anime Bleach) that was drawn on my tablet and is now preped for coloring in Painter IX. It is my first time drawing anything from Bleach.

I don't normally show before and after pictures, or WIPs (Works In Progress, for those who don't know what that is), so this is something a little different. Some things may change in the final colored version, (some things that need refinement definitely will) but I haven't made up my mind yet.

At the very least, I felt it was a decent enough sketch to warrant being uploaded on it's own.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Artwork by & © Damien Jones

Rukia Kuchiki © Tite Kubo/Viz Media
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Attachments

• RoughRukiaSketch.JPG
    RoughRukiaSketch.JPG
    256.7 KB · Views: 51
No problem.

Also quite the artist, personally. Send a PM if you ever want to share critiques or whatnot.

That's not normally something that needs to be done over PMs, but if theres anything you need/wanted to say or wanted to bring to my attention, feel free to send me a PM if you want.

Not a fan of publicly posting artwork, is all.

In any case, thank you for the information.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back