• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wisdom teeth?

They hurt...but the removal makes the hurt go away (once the post op pain subsides)...frozen peas on your face post op for 10 mins on/10 off...and lots of Italian Ice...

Best of luck...

Rip that fucker out and you'll be perfect. Get some orajel in the mean time.

My own "wisdom" teeth have behaved in a civilized manner for the most part (it was one of my molars which lamed out on me, necessitating an expensive and painful root-canal!).

In any case, hang in there and I hope the hurt goes away way soon.

(BTW, I've never understood the phrase, "Long in the tooth" as used to describe older people. Does that mean that when I'm 70, I'm going to have vampire fangs? 😀)

You should get them out as soon as possible to prevent an abcess. When I had mine out many years ago, the extraction was painless and I only needed one painkiller tablet post-op.

(BTW, I've never understood the phrase, "Long in the tooth" as used to describe older people. Does that mean that when I'm 70, I'm going to have vampire fangs? 😀)

According to the Online Etymology Dictionary, "Long in the tooth (1852) is from horses showing age by recession of gums." I don't know why it is applied to humans or inanimate objects, however.

Yeah, I'm about to have all four of mine removed come the 12th.
So I'm sure it's gonna hurt like hell. >.<

It's a pain in the ass, but it's a quick procedure. You're in and out in like 20 minutes or something. It's even easier if you can get all four out at once and get some general anesthesia. You'll be in a pretty good amount of pain for around 5 days, but they usually give you a good amount of hydrocodone to keep you happy.

They're called wisdom teeth 'cause they smart. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Back in the mid-80's, I was doing temp work at Temple University Dental School as a programmer. I needed some dental work (extractions of the third molar and wisdom teeth), but couldn't afford it. I mentioned it to my boss who was the Administrator of Clinics. He said he would try to work something out.

Well, a few days later I was called into his office and met a student doctor who needed some lab work for his finals. Guess what? What he needed was exactly the work I needed. We did one side at a time with novacaine. I asked for 1 1/2 shots for each tooth. I wanted NO PAIN for at least 6 hrs. I looked like a stroke victim. I had a part-time job with the City during the same time.

Everything went fine and hardly any pain.

A former friend had to have surgery because his one tooth that overlapped another had a root that went up to his cheekbone. He couldn't talk for almost a week. His three girlfriends were not happy. Well, they were until they all found out he was cheating on them.

the hollywood brother had his wisom teeth removed many moons ago. perhaps this is why the hollywood brother is not the smartest man in the world because all of the hollywood brother wisdom got taken out of him and left him with teeth that have little or no wisdom

I remember the one on the left side had a root foot almost 1/2" long. It worked itself outside the gum. Oh, the pain! I was becoming the leading consumer of Tylenol.
I got loose when I went target shooting for a entire afternoon.

the best part of getting out wisdom teeth is that you get to drink fruit smoothies! when i had mine out, recovery was a breeze...at least i didn't get dry socket. that's the worst!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back