• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Witch Hunter Robin part IV (foot tickling)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Just in time for the Independance Day celebration (belated by a day, but it still counts sort of), I am able to bring to you the fourth and final installement (as far as the tickling is concerned) in my Witch Hunter Robin parody.

Yes, many of you have been waiting for this moment, and this picture, and I hope it fails to disappoint.

With that said, here is Robin being foot tickled by the witch.

I call this one "taking one for the team". 😀

Enjoy, and a happy belated 4th of July and a happy Independance Day to you and yours. Be save, and God bless. ^__^

Attachments

• Witch Hunter Robin- foot tickle.jpg
    Witch Hunter Robin- foot tickle.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 999
Cute. Very, very cute. A nice culmination to the series.

Thanks.

BTW, is there any particular reason for your name change?

I thought you would have responded to the thread on the TMF, oh well.

Thanks, I quite enjoyed it. But I'm all Robined out for now. Though I look forward to drawing her in the future, parody or not.

As for my name change, I like Vladislav Dracula, especially in Van Helsing (my avatar is of Richard Roxford- Count Dracula).

Alot of people didn't like that movie, but I did, and I loved Roxford's role, he played it wonderfully. I liked what they did with Dracula and such in this version, long hair, etc.

While that doesn't explain the name change very well, its safe to say that its a combination of having gotten bored with Celtic Emperor. That never was a name actually. Its a title. I wanted a name. And since I didn't want to use my own by itself, I chose this one. This was around the same week I saw the movie, so that probably was of great influence, as it was still in my head. I just like this theme.

Also, I can relate to Dracula, and I do bare some resemblance to Roxford, so it all works out somehow. 😀

If I was to vampire mascarade or something, I'd make a perfect Count Vladislav Dracula. I have the face and body for it, and I'm good with voices and accents, and I have long hair. All I'd need is some makeup and a costume.

I'm not all into that stuff though. Goths would be more into it than I would. I'm not into the occult or anything. And thats another thing which makes this name change nice. Its sort of a contradiction of myself. I'm religious and have faith, yet am comparable to this character.

And the character, in his own right, wasn't always evil. Its more about having made a pact with darkness (IE- Satan), than it is coming from the darkness itself.

Vladislav Dracula is now paying the price for that pact, as he laments his eternal existance, regreting his decision.

" No peace! No love! No sorrow! No joy! I am....hollow.....and I will live...forever."- Count Vladislav Dracula

Last edited:
Ara, another reason, and this is purely coincidental-

Count Vladislav Dracula has been rumored to be the son of the devil, or Lucifer himself.

My real name, as you know, is Damien. And Damien is the son of the devil in the Omen movies (as played by Sam Neil (Jurassic Park, etc.) as the adult Damien).

LOL, pretty big coincidence, huh? ^__^

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back