• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Witches inquisistion

HXCkid

TMF Poster
Witchcraft was against the law of the temple, and the law of the temple was carried about by the witch hunters, and their leader was the High Inquisitor. A tall female with light blonde hair, and tan skin, she was ruthlessly zealous, and actually quite sadistic. Every witch she caught suffered under her skillfull fingers, and admitted their sins. And her newest aqcuisistion would be no different.

The Inquisitor made her way to the dungeon, where her newest victim lay, a tall witch of 5'8 with long brown hair, and pale skin. As soon as she saw the inquisitor come in she struggled in her bondange, she was tied down to a bench on her back, her ankles bound together, with her wrists tied together as well and connected to a hook. Her big dark eyes widened at the sight of the inquisitor. "Stay away from me!" she shrieked. The inquisitor smirked flashing white teeth as she moved to the foot of the bench, and began to pry off the Witches left slipper, revealing a silken clad long and narrow size 9 with round toes which clenched together as soon as they were free from their prison. The young witch knew what was coming, and there was nothing she could do. The inquisitor would tickle her into oblivion, even after she admitted her crimes.

"My my, you must have ticklish feet..." she said with a sharks grin. "Your toes are already curling..." she moved a long nail and trailed it over the cloth causing the witch to snicker and snort in a rather unlady like fashion before giving way to a short cackle. "Heheehehehheehno!" "Tsk tsk" the inquisitor smiled. "Poor little witch has such long ticklish feet coochie coo!" she teased as she began to rake her long nails up and down the witches desperately crinkling arch.

"OHhohohoheheheheeheheh" the witch cackled. "No stop-ahahaahaimsorryyy!" the Inquisitor merely laughed "Tsk tsk, you should have thought of that before performing illegal magic..." she said as she began to take off the witches other slipper. "NOOOO!" her eyes widened further. "No not both feet!!" but her protests were lost amidst frantic giggling and laughter punctuated by snorts of snickering, her hair fraying as she wriggled back and forth in her bondage.

After afew more minutes of light tickling, the stockings were cut off, revealing the pale soles of the witch, which curled up at the thought of more tickling. "Please please.... no more I cant take it...i'll do anything..." she panted, her pale frame glistening with sweat. "Awww but my dear... were about to start the pedicure..." The witches eyes widened. "NOOOO" and with that the inquisitor revealed a piece of pumice and began to rub it up and down the witches poor vulnerable sole, scratching at the rough skin of the heel, and moving up her arch, and then to her instep, before going in between in her poor wiggling toes causing the witches laughter to switch from octave to octave as she desperately writhed in ticklish agony.

"NOOheheheehehstopstopstadfaiosdahahahahahaaeheheheeheheeheheee!" her foot writhed and twisted but could not escape, and when the inquisitor peeled back her toes to spread her arch taut, the poor young witch really lost it.

"NOHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHNOMOREEEE!" she begged, but the inquisitor was merciless, it was just another day in a job that she loved, she simply hummed an evil tune as she began to run the pumice all up and down the girls poor sensative feet, causing the witch to beg and plead but to no avail at her merciless tormentress. "HAHAHAHSTOPPLEAEILLDOANYTHINGHEHEEHEHEHENOMORE!"

After several hours of "introductory measures" the poor girl was finally given a rest. The Inquisitor smiling returned to her office to look up some paperwork on a witch that had captured a paladin not too long ago, as she made her way inside however she felt woozy. "A spell?!" she had time to think this, before she blacked out...

She awoke in something similar to her own dungeon but was horrified to find she was in the same situation she had put so many witches through. She was encased in a box, with only her head and booted feet sticking out. She struggled. "Its no use..." a feminine voice spoke from the shadows it was too hard to see her.

"UNHAND ME!" the inquisitor screeched. "No i dont think so, afterall you didnt let me go when you had me in your clutches..." she said. "Oh no..." this was someone she had interogated in the past. "Look..." she said her commanding tone dying down a bit as she gulped in fear she was exceedingly ticklish, she never went barefoot either, or wore sandals so her feet were exceedingly soft. "Just let me go, and I swear we will go easy on you..." an evil cackle ensued from the disgruntled witch. "Oh no my pretty I plan on revenge...." she removed the inquisitors boots despite her desperate protests, revealing long narrow size 11's with long toes. It was her worst nightmare come true.

"Now my pretty...." wriggling fingers descended onto the sole of the inquisitor sending her into hysterics."NOOHOWDAREYOUAHAHAAH!" she could not even hold back a bit, it had been so long since she had been tickled there was no resistance, she could clearly dish it out but could not take it.

"Awww whats the matter is the big mean inquisitor ticklish on her weak sensative feet? coochie coochie coo!"

The inquisitor merely squirmed and screamed before giving way to giggles again. "How dare you tease me?! HAHAAHEheehahaahanostopitatonce!" she said in as commanding a tone she could have, which was admittedly not very commanding.

"sorry no..." the disgruntled witch responded dancing her fingertips along the bases of the inquisitors sensative toes, causing them to squirm in protest as the blond cackled pretty well, for a non witch anyway. after several more minutes of this the inquisitor was no longer tough, she was practically bawling. "PLEAAASEEEHAHAHAAHSTOPIMBEGGING!" "Awww see thats more like it..." the witch said smirking. "You sound just like I did when you had me...." "Heheheeimsorry!i'lldo anythingANYTHING!!haahahaah" it was at this moment that the inquisitor woke up at her desk with a start. "HUH!?"

She was alone, it was dark, it had been a dream. She looked around. "That was strange..." she felt unconfortable, violated even, it had seemed so real. She curled her toes in her boots and rose, intending to "punish" more captives to get her mind off of the strange nightmare.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back