• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Wolke Hegenbarth! dog/f foot

jts963

1st Level Yellow Feather
Holy cow! One of the best HITW Gangsters, shifter, has just uploaded a bunch of vidcaps and a loooong clip of German actress and super-cutie Wolke Hegenbarth barefooted in her new movie. HITW material is available free to everybody on the web for the first week of posting, then it's available only to the paying members after that. So you can still get all the caps and the clip now if you act soon.

Anyway, at the beginning (during the movie credits), Wolke gets a ticklish toelicking from a dog. This is just a small fraction of all the caps posted by shifter, so hopefully somebody (not YOU, somebody23! 😀) can reduce that looong clip to just the relevant part.

FWIW (and I apologize if I'm wrong here), Miss Hegenbarth is famous for playing the Claire-Danes part in a German TV series based on MY SO-CALLED LIFE.

Attachments

• WolkeHegenbarthEin-ShifterHITW-02.jpg
    WolkeHegenbarthEin-ShifterHITW-02.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 641
  • WolkeHegenbarthEin-ShifterHITW-03.jpg
    WolkeHegenbarthEin-ShifterHITW-03.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,173
  • WolkeHegenbarthEin-ShifterHITW-04.jpg
    WolkeHegenbarthEin-ShifterHITW-04.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1,381
  • WolkeHegenbarthEin-ShifterHITW-14.jpg
    WolkeHegenbarthEin-ShifterHITW-14.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1,630
  • WolkeHegenbarthEin-ShifterHITW-15.jpg
    WolkeHegenbarthEin-ShifterHITW-15.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:
Oh I do like that second picture. She looks like she has a really nice laugh and how lucky that dog is to be able to lick her feet like that. 😀

so many views and 1 reply :/
thx for posting it, i really enjoyed it

Did I miss something?

Great pics, but maybe I was confused by the original post. Is there a vid clip for this somewhere and more vid caps?

Thanks for the reply...I did not not know what HITW was. If anybody got the vid clip can they post it??? Any animal foot licking is good in my book!

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back