• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

work tickle

CaliGirl19

yesterday i was at work and my friendcame in. i work at a tanning salon by the way. she paid for a 20 minute time tan, and then went into the booth. a few minutes later she came out and said it was her first time ever tanning and she needed help. the lightbult was burnt out and caused a momentary power outage. so while i was reaching up to fiddle around with the box and get everything back online and working again, my shirt rode up and she skittered her nails across my tummy. of course i squealed and dropped my hands. she winked at me.

"ticklish huh?" i didnt know what to say to her except, "quit it, im trying to fix this for you and get the power back on." i guess i wasnt convincing enough because the moment i reached my hands up again she dug her nails into my hips...my most ticklish spot and i lost it...giggling uncontrollably. i fell on the floor and she continued to tickle and tickle me until i was red in the face. the power had come back on...so she shut the door to the booth i was in...and wiggled her fingers at me. i laid there on the floor giggling as she knelt down next to me.
"katie come on dont..." i got up and grabbed the handle on the door. she was right behind me. she snuck a finger under my shirt and into my bellybutton. i squealed again and let go of the door. suddenly, she stopped.

"your so easy. now get out i wanna tan." she shoved me out the door and smirked. needless to say i was mad. but in the end...it was still kind of fun.

very cute

nice little story. im sure your friend is going to target you alot more now 😛

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back