• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World of Lytheerion, Chapter 1

Celerich

TMF Poster
Ok, i promised, and so, I DELIVER!

Elinere glanced around the tavern, eyes the patrons, most of which eyed her back. She turned away, looking to her right, and met a mirror. She stared into it, adjusting her long red dress. She stared into the mirror further, taking in her looks. Dark red hair, flowing just below the shoulders, parted in the front so that strands of hair fell just onto her shoulder, while the rest drifted gently to her back. She stared into her hazel eyes, and remembered when her mother used to talk to her about how beautiful they were. A smile revealed itself upon her face, before she shook her head slowly and continued with her mission. She had been asked by her mother to come to the nearest tavern when she arrived, and she would meet a mystic there. As her mother is a gypsy, and gifted with an incredible precognition, Elinere heeded her request with happiness, and haste.
She turned back to the people of the tavern once more, and slowly walked to the bar, noting the barkeep as he approached.
"What can i get you, miss?" He asked, eyes her up and down with clear approval. She smiled.
"I'll take a Scythirian classic; the snake-eyed red wine." She replied, placing a few gold coins before placing one platinum. The barkeep chuckled.
"Heavy drink, for the first." He commented as he reached under the counter, pulling out a large bottle of red liquid, with two floating beads in the center, glowing brightly as the drink swished. He placed a goblet in front of her, and poured it half-way.
"That'll do miss?" He asked, to which she nodded. The Barkeep bowed, and walked away to assist someone else. She sighed, and sipped on her drink lightly. As she took in the taste, she could not help but eavesdrop on a nearby group, whom seemed to be discussing Bauhn'Rim, in an obviously negative manner. She turned to them, and despite her every thought screaming at her to not comment, or speak at all, she could not help herself.
"Judging another nation for differences which are, for the most part, irrelevant, is a very low and cruel thing to do. We do not judge you, what gives you the right to-" Her sentence was stopped short, as a man had grabber her from behind and covered her mouth.
"Watch your words worm, lest i make the punishment that you have earned worse." The man said, letting her go. She turned, glaring angrily. Her face turned from rage to fear, and realized whom she had almost insulted. The man stood a good foot and a half taller than her, wearing an open green robe with glowing light blue runes shining across it's surface.
"Come, and do not make this harder than it should be. You should know of the punishment for denying a mystic." His voice requested, a slight echo following. She gulped desperately for air, but followed, as she DID know the punishment for denial. She prayed that he would go easy on her.

Her prayers were unanswered. As she lay, strapped down to a table, taking the shape of an "X", she felt her dress vibrating lightly, then disappearing from her body, leaving her in her undergarments.
"You have committed your first crime, and as such, your punishment will be more severe, as a reminder of what happens when you disobey." He said as her dress reappeared on the chair that he had previously been sitting on. He slowly walked to her feet, waving his hands, which were suddenly holding the shoes she had been wearing. He smiled as he looked at the runes across her soles. He stood beside her feet, and looked into her eyes.
"This will be the most agonizing thing you have ever endured. I promise." He smiled, and moved his hand above her toes, and began to slowly walk forward, his hand following. Elinere screamed with laughter, shaking her head left and right as she struggled harder than she thought her body able. The runes on her soles were, as best she could tell, vibrating, and it felt worse than anything her mind could conjure. As his hand moved up her legs and to her stomach, she cried out through tears, her laughs violently forcing their way between unwilling lips. His hand moved over-top her underarm, and finally, to her hand. She began violently shaking, both from a desperate stuggle, and from the strange magic of the mystic. She laughed harder and harder with every second, scrunching her toes and closing her hands, trying to find some way to hinder this unbearable feeling, anything to stop it. She now regretted her comments at the tavern, and through tears, pleaded for it to stop. However, nothing came out but increased laughter, the tickling so server she could no longer think, let alone talk. The punishment continued for what felt like hours, and then, it all stopped. Elinere thanks all the Gods she could think of, as one of them gave her one wish. She blacked out.

Ok, this is the start of the story, and i will be building more. I'm still working some of the story in my head, and don't have alot of time to invest in it, so forgive and bear with me. These chapters might not be as long as most, but i try to put in alot of effort. Thanks for reading. Chao!
-Joe

Last edited:
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back