• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World of warcraft Rp?

Alexwon

TMF Regular
Hey 😀 just wondering is there anyone here on the european Rp servers Like...Argent Dawn or moonglade or The Sha'Tar? Because ide love to have some fun if so..Pm me or just reply so i can Add you and all that

As I've posted in the other Thread:

I too am looking for a roleplay tickling guild among the eurpoean realms (well german and english at least, the other ones would probably cause communication problems). At the moment I have a few characters on german servers (Die Aldor & Forscherliga), but I'm also open for other (german or english) servers, as long as it's not a PvP server.

In an attempt to bring back a little life into the discussion, I'll post the concepts I've made so far:

What they all have in common:

ticklees
willing to be tickled by other female characters
a bit submissive (willing to be restrained before being tickled)
a perfect and soft skin
rather large feet (not broad/wide though, more a bit slender)
most ticklish body part are the feet (best/worst spot the arches)
next most ticklish body part are sides and belly
great reaction to soft tickling tools (feathers, paintbrushes...)

1. Elven (Nightelf/Bloodelf) Death Knight

In an attempt to raise even more powerful (and not so rotten) Death Knights, she was used among others in an experiment by a Scourge Doctor, which of course went wrong. Instead of being more powerful, they were less powerful, though not affected from decay. In addition every member of the group had additional problems: a dwarf being constantly drunk, a troll having to sneeze all the time and of course the female elf in question being extraordinary ticklish. Immortal, but still kind of living and not very powerful, she was sick of being used for war and wanted to make herself useful in another way. This could include volunteering as:

a test subject for an alchemist (like for potions that make the skin even more sensitive, which of course would have to be tested then)

a test subject for an engineer (like for a massager, an automatic shoe polisher/foot cleaner, or for tickling interrogation tools)

a helper for a hunter (who's pet loves to lick soles for example)

a servant for warlock (who's pact with his demons involves providing them with someone to tickle on a regular basis or who loves to punish his servant or experiment with tickling)

• Alliance Nightelf

Being afraid of how she would be greeted in Darnassus, the night elf stayed in Ironforge and Stormwind for a while, looking for a way to make herself useful for the Alliance without fighting.

Races for ticklers in preferred order (most preferred top):

Gnomes (crazy, fun and unpredictable by nature, make perfect warlocks and engineers)
      Humans
      Worgen
      Draenei (hey, they must be curious about ticklish feet, not having feet of their own)
      Nightelf
      Dwarf

• Horde Bloodelf

Even though it's strange, she vists Bilgewater Harbor and the in her eyes rather primitive Thunder Bluff, rather then Orgrimmar.

Races for ticklers in preferred order (most preferred top):

Goblins (same as Gnomes, just crazy, fun and unpredictable by nature)
      Tauren (maybe with a fondness for lickling bloodelf soles)
      Undead (can be relentless and maybe enjoying to see someone squirm because of such a stupid weakness of the flesh)
      Bloodelf
      Troll
      Ork

2. Nightelf Mage

One of several young nightelves believing that it's necessary for their people to gain knowledge of the arcane magic again. Since most other Nightelves are still not very happy about it, she travelled to Ironforge and Stormwind for education after an old Gnome told her about the great Mages there. Right now she's looking for a female Master to teach her magic. This could also be a disguised Warlock (playful crazy, not destroy-the-world-crazy though), diguise in front of her is only necessary until she vowed to serve her master.

Racial ranking same as Nightelf above.

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back