• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World of Warcraft - The Feast of Winter Veil (ff/f)

T-Sci

1st Level Red Feather
" On the eve of The Feast of Winter Veil, Lisa Mageweave simply couldn't wait any longer to give her night elf friend, Ha'alunia, her gift. She knew well of her hatred for orcs and lust for tickle torture, and came up with the perfect gift idea. Subduing the orc priestess hadn't been hard - Lisa's skills in the arcane were well advanced for someone just past her 21st year - but waiting for the big day to come was simply unbearable. Fortunately, it didnt take much convincing from Lisa to talk Ha'alunia into sneaking downstairs with her, sampling some of the Lion's Pride Inn's festive dwarven ales, and playing with her new "toy" a little early...truth be told, Lisa was just as eager to play with it herself......."

Another cute pic! Always a fan of the "captured and tickled by mortal enemies" scenario, so this appeals greatly to me. A lot of colour and some nice detail has gone into those soles (the toe rings are a nice touch). Also, I'm starting to notice a pattern with your pictures in your subtle touches of humour - in this case, my favourite was the slightly alternative selection of decorations on the Christmas tree. 😉

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back