• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

world record

Red_Butler

TMF Regular
Does anybody has information whether there exists a Guiness World Record in tickling?

I think it's about time someone set a World Record for tickling. How about you crazy Europeans? 😉

World Record

I dont know if there is. But maybe we need to check into that. Sounds very interesting to me.

After some extensive Googling I can say that no, there isn't and yes, there should be.

Well, that sounds like a good question for guiness team, isn't it?. I mean to ask to guiness team : "Would you accept a long tickle test record?".

volunteer

Well, if there isn't a world record I volunteer to be the tickler. Please, if you are a very ticklish lady in Holland, Belgium or Germany contact me for trying to set that world record. :awe: 😀

Whatcha mean "crazy Europeans"!? 😀

I thought Americans were crazy... 😉

It's really all a matter of perspective... or perspiration. Either one. Both. Whatever.

Nevermind. 😉

Red Butler said:
Well, if there isn't a world record I volunteer to be the tickler. Please, if you are a very ticklish lady in Holland, Belgium or Germany contact me for trying to set that world record. :awe: 😀

I believe than tickler volunteer there are more than enough, but ticklees volunteer is another thing !! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

Kalamos said:
Whatcha mean "crazy Europeans"!? 😀

I thought Americans were crazy... 😉

It's really all a matter of perspective... or perspiration. Either one. Both. Whatever.

Nevermind. 😉

For your information, Americans are not crazy, they're just ignorant. Well, half of us anyway (the ones that voted for you know who.)

If there's gonna be a world record, why not make it fun? Everybody should pair off for a the tickling world record, MayDay's rules. Here's how it works:

1. Teams of two (m/f, f/f, m/m).

2. Each team starts tickling at 12 noon.

3. Every 15 minutes there's a three minute break.

4. Every hour, there's a 10 mintue break and the two partners switch.

5. The universal safe word is "goose egg". Once a ticklee shouts it, the team is eliminated.

6. Last team standing wins.

7. Any team caught faking is immediatly disqualified and must endure a gangtickling by all the other participents when the event is over.

8. MayDay is great.

Does that sound good? Are there any ladies who want to partner with a fugly megolomaniac?

Last edited:
There lacked f/m option and i'd prefer no break, a real tickling marathon, of course with really ticklish ticklee. But those rules seems pretty good ! 😉 😀.

cosquillero said:
There lacked f/m option and i'd prefer no break, a real tickling marathon, of course with really ticklish ticklee. But those rules seems pretty good ! 😉 😀.

Once a m/f switched it would then be a f/m so it's really the same thing. I only want to include breaks so we don't kill anybody. Think about it. Fifteen minutes is a loooooong time under somebody's fingers. Just thinking of people's safety is all.

Wow, I like the sound of that competition. Maybe it could be expanded into some kind of reality show. Like Tickle Survivor maybe?

MayDay said:
Once a m/f switched it would then be a f/m so it's really the same thing. I only want to include breaks so we don't kill anybody. Think about it. Fifteen minutes is a loooooong time under somebody's fingers. Just thinking of people's safety is all.

Well, that is ok, but nobody will die, remember there's a signal for to quit the contest 😉 🙂.

MayDay said:
7. Any team caught faking is immediatly disqualified and must endure a gangtickling by all the other participents when the event is over.

This one is a bit cheat prone: how do you judge true ticklishness? 😀
If they can fake, they are probably un-ticklish - so being gang-tickled won't deter them from cheating...

Mmm...

Feed for thought. [not! 😀 ]

😉

I think that there should be concurrence between Europe, Asia and Northern America. Like there is with Europe and Asia with Domino Day. And each year one of the continents will give an attempt of breaking the past record. I can't wait when they'd put that on air.

EDIT: And of course, we must separate the female from the male ticklees, it's just fair like with any sport for example. Even though when it comes to tickling I don't think the male are necessarely thougher, it's a true fact the pain limit of women is higher than that of men. Giving birth to children through ages has toughen them at that point by mother Nature's laws.

Last edited:
Kalamos said:
This one is a bit cheat prone: how do you judge true ticklishness? 😀 If they can fake, they are probably un-ticklish - so being gang-tickled won't deter them from cheating
The" true ticklishness" should be checked before the beginning 😉
Non ticklish people go home 😀

world championship or world record ?

I think MayDay confuses world record with worl championship.
In a world record attempt you tickle a ticklish person as long as possible.

In a world championship there is a competition. But then I would change the rules a little bit. Screaming is more fun and belongs to the tickling. I suggest that the ticklee will be tied with very thin ropes. Once a rope breaks the team is out of competition. Teams have to tickle each other. So the ticklee will be tickle tortured and still has to lie down motionless to prevent the rope breaking. 😀 :laughing:

Red Butler said:
I think MayDay confuses world record with worl championship.
Yeah tickling to olympic games 🙄

Last edited:
As far as the faking goes, dont' you guys read the posts around here? Seems like most the members are self appointed judges at who's for real or not. We've all done it so don't try to deny it.

And don't we count Olympic records as world records when appropriate? Why yes, we do. So what's the big deal? I'm just trying to spice it up a little bit.

Perhaps you've all forgotten rule #8.

Thtphtpthpthpthptttt!!!!!!! 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back