• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World Series Bet

HalfElven

1st Level Red Feather
Went over to my buddies last nite, when I got there his sister and girlfriend were sitting on the couch arguring about how many games it would take for the tigers to win. His sister said they'd win in 5 while his girlfriend said it would go the full 7, I told them they were both crazy that the tigers would win in 4. We continued our friendly argument for a few more minutes when his sister, said if I was so sure I wouldn't be afraid to bet on it. While we had be talking we had been passing one around and I was feeling pretty good by that time so I smugly said I'd take any bet they wanted. I almost choked on the beer I was drinking when his sister said that the loser had to agree to being tickled by the winner for as long as she/he wanted. They took my momentary hesitation as a sign of being afraid, so they started taunting me to get me to agree. I let it go on for a few minutes pretending to be uncertain, then I finally agreed to the bet. Over the next few hours we they grilled me about where I was ticklish, and about some of the times I've been tickled. His sister called me today and told me they'd have the rules for our bet by tomorrow nite when I came over, and if I agreed to them the bet would be set.

I did ask my buddy if he was ok with this since it was his sister and girlfriend, his only coment was that I'd better hope I win cause if those two got there hands on me I'm in a whole lot of trouble.

Well dude, I hope that you win your bet. Win or lose, I'd say ur a winner no matter how you look at it. Can't say I want the Tigers to win the series should the Mets beat the Cards in Game 7...

looks like you lose cuz the cardinals won game one. I would love to be in that situation.

Yeah, his sister called me last night right after we made the final out to remind me of that fact, then his girlfriend called right after that. To tell the truth I'm a little nervous, it's been a few years since I've been the one on the receiving end. Now I just have to wait and see which one of them gets to choose how I'll be tied up while they collect on the bet.

... Sometimes it sucks to be British. This is one of those moments! XD

World Series...I'm guessing Football? (Well, American Football where I'm at).

Ah! XD

I bet what I just said was a typical "foreigners" response! 😛

But anyway, back on topic. I don't know how good/bad the tigers are but I hope all goes well for you in the end dude.

I'm actually seeing this as a win/win situation for you. You either get to tickle one of two ladies or you get to be tickled by one of two ladies! XD

Technically r4 lost his bet, but also technically neither lady has won theirs yet. r4 loses if the Cardinals win in 5 of 7 games, or 7 of 7 games..It's a stalemate if the Cards sweep or if they win in 6...
Or is it a bet that since the Cards won, and you lose, you get it from the ladies...in which case: HAVE FUN!!!!

Actually the bet ended up being about how long the series would last rather than which team would win(though were all pulling for the tigers). If the series lasted only 4 then I would have gotten to tickle both girls for 4 hours each, if the series lasted 5, 6, or 7 games then both of them get to tickle me for either 5, 6, or 7 hours. The tickling is to be spread out over 2 days, with the ticklee being tied in a total of 3 different positions. If it had went 5 days his sister would have chosen those positions, if it goes the full 7 days his girlfriend gets to choose, and if it goes 6 they'll each put three choices in a hat and pick 3. They said it was only fair because if I won then I'd get to tickle both of them while only one of them would have gotten to tickle me. I'll admit I was a little wasted, and at the time it made perfect sense to me. It was only later that I realized I'd been had, by then I'd already agreed and I never back out once I agree to something.

While a part of me is looking forward to this, there's a part that's still nervous. I've seen each of these ladies tickle the other one and their both vicious ticklers, and that worries me a little since like I said before it's been awhile since I was the ticklee. His sister keeps trying to talk me into a practice run(as she calls it) so they can find out exactly where I was ticklish. She said they'd only tickle me for 30 minutes or so but I'm not sure if I trust her cause every time she's talking about it she's got this evil little gleam in her eye's.

Funny you should say that Mistress, I just got off the phone with his sister and girlfriend and they said the same thing as well as informing me that from now on there going to refer to me as there tickle toy until the bet is paid in full.

What the hell? Another bet? I swear, if you guys aren't that capable then why do you bother getting yourselves into it if you don't want to be. Pssh. I hope I make a real bet like that someday though LOL. Word of advice, NEVER make bets that you aren't ready to lose. EVER! If I made a bet like that, you'd better believe I'd know I'd win before making it, but I spose I'm just a control freak. 😛

Last edited:
Budweiserbob! said:
... Sometimes it sucks to be British. This is one of those moments! XD

World Series...I'm guessing Football? (Well, American Football where I'm at).

haha I agree....I was thinking the same thing!

Sounds like a fun bet to me :super_hap

Please keep us posted on how they are doing :super_hap

Well since the series ended tonite at five games that means that they have me for five hours starting tomorrow afternoon, and if I can't handle the whole five in one day then we'll finish up on sunday. As a matter of fact while I was writing this they called to gloat and let me know how much they were looking forward to finding out how ticklish I really was. They also informed me they decided on how I would be tied up, hogtied, spreadeagle, and the third they said was going to be a surprise. They also informed me that they would be getting their nails done in the morning just for me, I think I'm in for a long day.

Oh well no guts no glory right, I'll let you know how it goes.

I could be wrong and I hope I am, but I have a bad feeling about the bet you have to "pay" them. I hope you enjoy what they do to you, because if not it's a lose/lose situation. If you tell them you can't take it or don't like it, then they will taunt you about that, maybe indefinately. Also, they might not stop. And if you try to just take it, then you are allowing them to do something to you that you don't want done. That is a bad feeling. So again, I really hope you enjoy it.

If it ends up to be a bad experience, then I wouldn't put yourself in this situation again.

Let us know how it goes.

That was probably the most exilerating experience I have ever had in my life. I got over his sisters house about 12:30, they were both there waiting for me. They gave me a chance to back out of it gracefully, telling me they'd understand if I changed my mind. That's when I decided to tell them the truth that I was actually kinda looking forward to it, they both smiled and said we should begin then. I went into the bathroom and changed into my shorts, when I came out they had the pulled out the bed from the couch and told me to lay down. They then proceded to tie my spread eagle even adding a rope to each upper thigh limiting my mobility even more. Before they started we decided on a safe word and that I'd get a 3 min break every 15 min. They quickly found out my feet weren't that ticklish so they moved up to my upperbody, and that's when I found out I was even more ticklish than I remember. When they realized by underarms and belly were my worst spots they spent the next hour and a half seeing how hard and loud they could make me laugh. I finally had to use my safeword because I was close to pissing my pants.

When I got back from the bathroom they asked if I was ok to continue, my whole upperbody was tingling and I was having a hard time keeping a smile off my face but I wasn't ready to stop yet. They seemed very happy when I said yes, and informed me it was time for a different position. They folded up the bed back into a couch and then had me sit in the middle. The had me stretch my arms out along the back of the couch, then proceded to tie then like that so I couldn't move them even an inch. They then tied my legs so the tops of my feet were laying on my thighs and my soles were facing up. Maybe it was because of the earlier tickling but this time the tickling seemed even worse. Even my feet seemed to be more ticklish this time, much to the delight of both girls. At one point his sister began tickling in between my toes while his girlfriend attacked my belly with both hands,which caused me to start laughing like a lunatic. I could only take if for a little over and hour this time before I once again had to use the safeword because my ribs were hurting so bad. It took me a little while to regain my composure after they untied me, and we decided we would finish up tomorrow.

We sat around for awhile afterwards talking, and I even got to tickle both of them for a few minutes. It was one of the best days I've ever had, and I get to repeat it tomorrow.

Wow sounds like you had a ball.So do you think this is gonna be a like a one off bet or do you think (or hope) that they will get you again in the future like that?

tickle_fan03 said:
Wow sounds like you had a ball.So do you think this is gonna be a like a one off bet or do you think (or hope) that they will get you again in the future like that?

Yes I did, :laughing:

I'm hoping that tomorrow won't be the last time and if they enjoyed it as much as they said they did then I don't think it will be. Just have to keep my fingers crossed and wait and see.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back