• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World Trade Center

Phoenixfeathers

TMF Expert
*posted from journal on FurAfinnity edited a bit, I shall name no names 😛*

Well firstly on a lighter note, I'm obessed with the song "Floorfiller" by the late and great A*Teens, you can retrace that to flash animation by an artist I watch, no matter how random it was XD, and am I the only one that thinks that the clip of the song is in perfect synch with the icons of them and their freinds?

Anyway I jsut saw World Trade Center, the second movie on 9/11 starring Nicholas Cage

I saw United 93 as well, that movie had me in tears and I left speechless and stunned, trying to convince myself that it never happened, I didn't think I'd get that same reaction here.

Well I did

To be honest I was in tears for most of the film, there was some funny moments here and there, but it is a powerful and moving film.

My poor sister sitting next to me had to cover her eyes when the towers were coming down.

The film will make you feel alot of things, the horror at their situation, the sadness about all who died, and anger at the bastards that did this.

America used to be a country that was all about Law and Order and peace, always following the rules and giving everyone a chance.

Then some maniacs fly planes into buildings and all the rules change.

Now I'm glad we're in the mideast

Cause I'm sick of being a victim, I think it's time we make some rules.

Everyone should read a text file by another freind on FA. It'll clear up facts about why we're fighting, and I've made a visual aid to go with that, I'll post it there with hir permission.

And I was saddened and frightened about what these bastards could to to my freinds.

For those who know about the terror plot from London, a freind of mine is coming to America from London, I nearly had a heart attack when I realised they could have been on one of those planes.

So *huggles all my friends* be safe my friends.

Helios

which is precisely why we should shift all of our war efforts to capturing or killing these terrorists, not play cops and robbers in Iraq. talk about a serious misuse of funds.

yeah, but it'd be nicer if people actually joined the military too instead of pretending to support this war effort while making excuses why they can't join

oriyaborealis said:
yeah, but it'd be nicer if people actually joined the military too instead of pretending to support this war effort while making excuses why they can't join

When people bought miniature american flags for their cars, as if to equate that with being a soldier or patriot, that really pissed me off for a while. I saw it as fickle, pretensious, as well as capricious and even complacent.

Being all proud of being an american one day with a little flag, thinking you're being all proudly defiant or sending a messege to terrorists, and then taking it down a few weeks to a month later is sacrilege, in my opinion. Once that flag is on, it should either stay on or should never have been there to begin with.

Go back to putting your favorite sports team's flag on your car, not the american flag, some patriotic bumper sticker, or whatever.

Last edited:
apparently being a patriot is like a holiday like christmas !!!!!! DAYS OFF FROM WORK *YES*

Once again, I agree with Vlad. The "Terrorist Days" flag placement, the highest purchase rate of american flags in the history of planet earth, and all this swollen american pride over something tragic, then... after the fox news quit blasting messages about it, it stopped. Whasupwitdatcrap?

My beliefs on the war aren't anything I'd share here, it would start a flame war.

I say: drop a bomb on it.
We have a lot of middle easters, and such, and the only thing we hear about them is stabbing people 6 time in the heart to steal an MP3, shooting people, stealing, etc.

and the kicker is: US soldiers are in iraq, dying, fighting and doing bullshit police forcing and crap, while the iraq government drags their feet building their government, and now they are on vacation! like picking your nose and signing some documents is hard labor. US soldiers are stuck in iraq till the iraqi lawmakers make a constitution and such.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
When people bought miniature american flags for their cars, as if to equate that with being a soldier or patriot, that really pissed me off for a while. I saw it as fickle, pretensious, as well as capricious and even complacent.QUOTE]

Off the record....I smashed a windshield like that...😛

Hungarian2 said:
Vladislaus Dracula said:
When people bought miniature american flags for their cars, as if to equate that with being a soldier or patriot, that really pissed me off for a while. I saw it as fickle, pretensious, as well as capricious and even complacent.QUOTE]

Off the record....I smashed a windshield like that...😛

Then you have attacked a patriot! How dare you! 😛

Shoot me! Shoot me now! I cannot bare the pain of living with such a .... whats tha word...SIN! Yes, sin in my heart...or something like that. 😛

Hey, that is nothing Hungarian, I ripped tires out bashed headlights, and smashed windshields with american flags on them....yep....I was the little Nihilim.

Journia said:
Hey, that is nothing Hungarian, I ripped tires out bashed headlights, and smashed windshields with american flags on them....yep....I was the little Nihilim.

i had a bumber sticker that read: "Yes, let's put American Flags on our cars AFTER America gets attacked" i actually got a few good compliments for that one. now there's all these ribbon bumper stickers of different colors supporting all kinds of crazy causes, it's way outta hand and disturbing.

I agree, BigNorm. I'm waiting for the redheaded, lefthanded part-time phlebotomist's awareness ribbon to pop up next....

9/11 Inside Job.

70 degree weather, plus 1500 degree oxygen starved burning jet fuel, does not account for the 3,000 degree molten steel pulled from the rubble up to 5 weeks after.

But thats what we had the 9-11 commission for, right? To account for all of these inconsistancies, carry out a proper scientific investigation using world renowned physisists, to answer the legitimate questions we had (and still have?) and help sort out everything? Please, what a joke!

It was a slap in the face to the victims and their families, and now people actually have the audacity to insult others for simply asking for a fair, LEGAL, unbiased investigation into the actual events that took place, seeing as virtually everything the 9-11 comission report stated with regards to the collapse, has been totally disproven by some of the most brilliant scienists in the United States and abroad.

But then again, most people would rather just become hostile, defensive, and keep a closed mind to protect their worlds from being turned upside down... Cognitive dissonance is a scary thing.

kyhawkeye said:
I agree, BigNorm. I'm waiting for the redheaded, lefthanded part-time phlebotomist's awareness ribbon to pop up next....

i'm seriously thinking of going to a speciality bumber sticker maker for a black ribbon sticker that says "My ribbon kicks your ribbon's ass" awareness ribbon. that would totally kick ass.

I have to say that it hits too close to home for us New Yorkers, and its still too early for these movies to be out. The first movies about Pearl Harbor didn't come out until at least the 1960s if I'm not mistaken. I understand that World Trade Center is a movie about survival and hope but still, too many people were affected by this event and its hard enough for them to deal with this without a 9/11 movie.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
When people bought miniature american flags for their cars, as if to equate that with being a soldier or patriot, that really pissed me off for a while. I saw it as fickle, pretensious, as well as capricious and even complacent.

Being all proud of being an american one day with a little flag, thinking you're being all proudly defiant or sending a messege to terrorists, and then taking it down a few weeks to a month later is sacrilege, in my opinion. Once that flag is on, it should either stay on or should never have been there to begin with.

Go back to putting your favorite sports team's flag on your car, not the american flag, some patriotic bumper sticker, or whatever.

when my friend got back from iraq we had a welcome home party decorated with hundreds of those crass things "borrowed" from various super patriots. he is now speaking out against the war.

cheers.!

Vladislaus Dracula said:

Like I said in another thread, respecting yourself isn't vocally defending yourself against badmouthing, it's making the decisions that are in your best interest. Loving your country is exactly the same.

phoenixfeathers said:
America used to be a country that was all about Law and Order and peace, always following the rules and giving everyone a chance.

Nope, never. Very few of us even know the person who drove the truck to deliver our shoes to the store where we bought them. Given that, and that this is true for the vast majority of things we all consume every day, how can any of us vouch that our lifestyle and the system that makes it possible is harmless? We don't even know where our *food* comes from. I won't tell you what your country is doing, but I will point out that you don't know.

Things have never all been okay. Every time some horrible event happens, people start saying "Everything was fine until ***** came along!" And that's never been true. Like Billy Joel says, "We didn't start the fire; it was always burning since the world's been turning."
The belief that life can (and should) (and used to) be some sort of idyllic playground where everyone is innocent and works for a living and leaves others alone is unfounded- there's no precedent for such a situation. It's never happened.

phoenixfeathers said:
Cause I'm sick of being a victim, I think it's time we make some rules.

If you're sick of being a victim then throw out your TV set and stop going to Hollywood movies.

I realize someone else wrote this, so you know, just suppose my response is pointed at them.

Betchass said:
If you're sick of being a victim then throw out your TV set and stop going to Hollywood movies.

I agree. The out of touch 'mainstream' press (ABC, PMSNBC, CBCBC, PBSBC...who cares, the all say the exact same DNC talking points) wants to make everyone a victim of somethng rather than take responsibility for there, dare I say it. MISTAKES? And Hollyweird does nothing but glorify these victims.

Now, let's all join the United Victims Union so we can cash in on all our overdue victimhood benefits!!!!

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back