• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

worlds biggest man to wed

Cid said:
I can see why your confused... let me break it down for you. This guy has found someone who loves him for him. His face is not who he is, his heart is what makes this guy the person he is. You won't have gorgeous women all over you because... well... your you. lol. Look at what you just posted, do you think women, or anyone will want a sorry excuse for a human being like you hanging around them? No!

People are capable of compassion. People say our human nature is to be uncaring, but that's not true. Were not fighting human nature by caring, were fighting human nature by not caring.

don't try to explain to him...i really thought maniac was joking all this time about being shallow...this thread has made me see the difference..well said....maniac, thinking along those lines, you will end up alone until the day you die....

kis123 said:
That "piece of ass" is going to marry him, something you obviously don't have to look forward to!!

To say that your comment was completely rude would be an understatement! Don't worry, I already know you don't care and you'll respond with one of your infamous outbursts that you think is cute. I can hardly wait for it.......NOT! 😡

An ugly outside is a lot easier to overcome than ugly on the inside.

Id say they are equal.

Cid said:
I can see why your confused... let me break it down for you. This guy has found someone who loves him for him. His face is not who he is, his heart is what makes this guy the person he is. You won't have gorgeous women all over you because... well... your you. lol. Look at what you just posted, do you think women, or anyone will want a sorry excuse for a human being like you hanging around them? No!

People are capable of compassion. People say our human nature is to be uncaring, but that's not true. Were not fighting human nature by caring, were fighting human nature by not caring.

Please tell me how you really feel about me. :scared:

ticklingnemesis said:
maniac, shame on you for thinking like that. :disgust:

today's world has an unhealthy expectation of beauty. and if you don't fit that expectation then that means you're ugly. :sowrong:

you do not know him and his fiancee so how can you possibly believe it's anything but love?

Oh i know its love. im just shocked that a hottie like that would be interested in him. im not saying you have to be a hunk. hey, women just arent into looks like men are. i bet if the roles were reversed, youd never see a guy doing that. on a side note, that guy must do some pretty hefty blasts at that size. 😕

isabeau said:
don't try to explain to him...i really thought maniac was joking all this time about being shallow...this thread has made me see the difference..well said....maniac, thinking along those lines, you will end up alone until the day you die....

Not alone, but maybe not having a serious long term relationship. which is fine with me. im so damn particular and i see no sign of dropping the standards of what im looking for. and i dont think im shallow, i think im overly fussy. 😀

maniactickler said:
Oh i know its love. im just shocked that a hottie like that would be interested in him. im not saying you have to be a hunk. hey, women just arent into looks like men are. i bet if the roles were reversed, youd never see a guy doing that. on a side note, that guy must do some pretty hefty blasts at that size. 😕
Since you know that it is love, then you should understand what love is all about. Loving a person for who they are and not what they look like.
You shouldn't be shocked by that.
Also, remember: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." What one considers beautiful or attractive or hot does not mean someone else will agree.

if he does drop some hefty blasts, you may have some competition. how do you compete with a guy that big and letting loose some nasty ones? :xlime:

ticklingnemesis said:
Since you know that it is love, then you should understand what love is all about. Loving a person for who they are and not what they look like.
You shouldn't be shocked by that.
Also, remember: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." What one considers beautiful or attractive or hot does not mean someone else will agree.

if he does drop some hefty blasts, you may have some competition. how do you compete with a guy that big and letting loose some nasty ones? :xlime:

Its not about the size of the man who farts, but its the size of the heart in the farter. remember that. :woot:

bellystrokes said:
Except he probably has some humanity to bring to the relationship

A gold star for Belly:smilestar
Sorry I missed all the fun the first time around, you handled it quite well in my absence.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back