• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worlds Collide 6: Grippedchimp's Robi & Ana-Lea (FF/FF, feet, belly, armpits)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
Yet another installment of the worlds collide series. This time, two of Grippedchimp's characters find themselves in the clutches of the sadistic Inquisitress Kitzalia and her sl... err... servant Maryke.
Hope you like this one, Chimp! 🙂

Attachments

• collide6.jpg
    collide6.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 1,238
What the K-man said. Hooded Chimp off to the side (Especially his eyes) is superb. And the eye patch! Every time I see it I think of Stark (Farscape) with his faceplate. I don't know why. Regardless, excellent as ever, scavenger! :happy:

Love Chimp's cameo, peering out of the shadows, with a shocked look in his eyes.
... I don't know if he's shocked or salivating! Me, I'm salivating, what with this lusciously hot bout of girl-on-girl action! And none of the participants seem particularly unhappy to be there (if Maryke is a slave, she's a darned eager one! The fettered girls, likewise, wouldn't hang with Chimp if they hated this sort of treatment so much!) The tangle of grinning bodies makes for a gay party atmosphere, despite the dingy stonework! And Kitzalia has a seductive gleam in her eye that I've rarely noticed to this extent. She seems to find Chimp's special pals especially appealing (as have we all!)

Last edited:
Awesome piece of work Scav! You never fail to amaze with your skill! 😀😀 I wait with bated breath to see who you depict next. 😉

Haha, I love it! I really like His little peering out of the shadows too XD . I think he'll love this!

That's awesomeness. n_n Maryke does seem to enjoy her task as much as her Mistress. And, like everyone, I love the look Chimp has in the background. Once again you make a dungeon look awesome, too. 😀

thank you guys! the cameo of chimp is something he requested, and I thought it would be humourous addition to the drawing -which it appearantly is, judging from your kind reactions. 🙂

LBH: salivating I'd say 🙂 Chimp's expression was meant as like "Wow! this is too good to be true!" or something like that...
Maryke's enthousiasm is the result of an evolution in this character. While she started out little more than a tickle slave of Kitzalia, she finds that she likes tickling (and being tickled) more and more...

At first I was like, "Who's that in the backgro...CHIMP!" I think it is a shocked look--our little monkey's way too posessive to be very happy with this scenerio. Personally, I think he wouldn't be very happy with Kitzila, and he should start scheming....

Awesome work Scav, me lurves :happy:

~K

Didn't have to wait long for this to be finished, and it has not disappointed! This is fantastic! My girls look so hot tightly bound and tickled like that! Makes me want to draw them tickled even more...

And will you look at me there with my medieval hoodie! Good thing I lookmore pagan than a pikey!

LOL great one as always.
Your style is i think the most unique on the forum.
And in a good way!

Very beautiful picture! 😀
And Kitzalia... She is really great character! Kitzalia are even better than Q52 and Gomez Girls! 🙂

Great pic! i love the Worlds Collide series, and of course Chimp's girls are hot!!!!

Last edited:
Wow! thank you so much guys! 🙂

Chimp: Thank you! Glad you liked it! 🙂

Darth vegeta: Thanks, man! though I think every artist is unique in his/her own way. 🙂

Rgevskiy: Ah come on, Q52 is a cool character too! 🙂 Thanks!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back