• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

worlds collide 7: the Bounce Chix (FF,machine/FFF, all over)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
I had a bit more free time this past weekend, so I was able to do another installment of Worlds Collide.
This time it's Bandito's legendary Bounce Chix who get tormented by the diabolical Inquisitress. Three victims is more than Kitzalia and Maryke can handle on their own, so they commissioned a tickle apparatus (state of the art clockwork technology) from the Kloks-Tomten, a mysterious Alpine gnomefolk. (it were these skilled engineers who build Kitzalia's mechanical hand)

Hope you all like it! 🙂

Attachments

• collide7.jpg
    collide7.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 1,471
Woot! Nothing like gnomish tickling devices. n_n You're seriously on a roll with these Scav. I think you did the Chix up right. Much awesomeness.

You're probably my favourite artist around at the moment, your stuff is always excellent, I like how you draw feet and facial expressions AND you're a fellow 40k nerd >< Good lad.

Ali baba! So much midriff, so little time! This may be my favorite of the series, lack of amusing Chimp cameo notwithstanding (I think that is my single favorite element out of the series thus far). Going for some delicate areas in the middle too I see. Smashing as ever, scavadin! (Get it? Paladin, scav-adin? Eh, my nicknames are weird. 😛 )

The Chix have bounced into some very tough trouble! Those Kloks-Tomten clearly know their way around hellish tickling robotics! What a dizzying riot of mechanical arms and whirling feathers! While Kitzalia (ever the icy perfectionist) concentrates with laser-like focus on her devastating foot technique, Maryke seems to have taken a more affectionate, up-and-close person liking to Miss Hailey (I'd have fixated on Andi, but to each his/her own!) The poor girl's really responding to it, too, being triple-teamed that way! Kitzalia may win herself another willing help-mate before too long!

Wow, Scav - what a great mash-up! Our Chix are certainly getting their just rewards, and boy, do they seem to be in for a long night!!! Your gals are definitely getting in quite the good tickling, I'd say! :laughing:

Great job - as always, love your style. Am curious as to how you get that cool mysterious fog in your pix - I'm assuming it's a gouache wash of sorts (hmmm, that's kinda fun to say - gouache wash! Sorry, I get carried away sometimes...) Anyway, cool pic, absolutely love it!!! 😉

Holy Kitzalia Kidnapping!!!!!!

The Chix find themselves at the mercy of the talented and oh-so-wicked Scavenger!

Nice illustration, my friend!

It has always been tough for me to fit multiple figures into one composition, and you seem to have accomplished it so well. My favorite parts are these: Hailey's expression - especially her mouth. It looks to me like she is getting the best tickling (I can tell she is your favorite). The clockwork gears of the tickle automaton, very detailed and paints a real picture. Your usual ethereal lighting.

And thanks very much for the upperbody action. I know the Chix must have enjoyed it very much.

Maybe one day they'll bounce back to Scavengers world and claim their revenge. Althought it seems that Kitzalia has removed their Magical Alien Toe Rings..... so they might be stuck there for a while 😉

It was really nice to see the Chix done by another artist, especially one who's work I admire so. Thanks man.

Later on,

B

Another Great pic! Bandito is definatelt the best newcomer of 2006 and 2007 is hopefully gonna see more from his skilled arts....... not to mention more of your superb Worlds Collide series.......... keep em coming! 😉

Thank you so much for the kind replies, people! 🙂
I'm happy to hear you all enjoyed it 🙂

HDS: The delicate areas... well, they need attention too 😉
Scavadin/paladin? ...err... I don't really get it, but it's sounds funny... 🙂

Lbh: Hailey is indeed my favourite of the Bounce Chix (though Andi is a very close runner up), so I honour of this character I deliberatly put her in the center of the scene.

Lotus: thanks! As for the "fog" effect; it's not gouache. As I work almost exclusively with acrylic paint (I totally admire gouache art, but I'm not too good at that technique myself), the fog is done with a glaze of thinned down white acrylic paint, with a bit of acrylic medium added to make the pigment spread evenly. I usually add a little blurr in photoshop to the fog to give the drawing more depth.

Bandito: Ah! Nice to hear you liked it! 🙂
Indeed it is difficult to properly get a great number of characters in a composition . I myself too have trouble with that sometimes, I recall some scenes in my comics "Vital Signs " and "The Satin Ghost" which were really difficult to do. But what's art without a few challenges? 😉 🙂

I was originally planning on drawing them with the alien toe rings on, but I somehow forgot it along the way... it doesn't really matter, because, like you say, now they have nowhere to escape. 🙂

Glad you liked the upperbody tickling too, I always try to gear the tickling action in the worlds collide series to the interest of the original creator of the characters (I know you like upperbody tickling), while still trying to balance it so that it's enjoyable for everyone. I'm glad I have succeeded in this here. 🙂

I was always a fan of your work, its so unique, but someone's going to have to fill me in on the temple of bounce thing, I been gone a while.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back