• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worlds collide 8: Kitzalia meets Sammi-Chan (FF/f, mainly feet)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
Yet again I have found the spare time needed to continue with my ongoing tributes series to fellow tickling artists' characters. This one is rather special, since Sammi-Chan is not just one of our resident artists, but also a character starring in her own comics. Many other artist have portrayed Sammi in a ticklish situation before, and I felt I had to do one myself. 🙂

So here you go; our friend Sammi captured and interrogated by the merciless Inquisitress and her loyal servant/slave Maryke.
Hope you enjoy it, Sammi Chan! 🙂

Attachments

• collide8_lr.jpg
    collide8_lr.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 1,269
There are few words I can think of to describe the level of awesome captured in this picture. This has made my day so perfect and it's just begun. 😀 Torch-lit dungeon, heavy chains, two sadistic looking lers... hot gothic lee. >_> I love it!

Kitzalis seems like she knows right where to get me, though. And Maryke looks like she's making me bust out of my own shirt with that feather. n_n And I'd expect nothing less at the hands of pros like them.

You totally rock, Scav. I seriously mean that. *hugs!*

Excellent work, as always Scavenger. Your pictures always show you put a lot of work into it.

How many people have tickled Sammi-chan in this forum now??
regardless, I always enjoy seeing them and this was certainly no exception.

awesome......and sammi's getting a little breast tickle it looks like. a fantasy of many guys here i'm sure.

I love the lighting in this and you took alot of time puting detail into the walls.

An excellent piece of work Scav! 😉 I love the poses and the helpless direness of her situation especially! 😛 It is always nice to see getting it, and that it should come from one so fiendish as Kitz in such an excellent medium...well, it is a wondrous piece!! 😀😀

Very lovely, it's amazing how much detail you consistently put in your pieces. ^^

Great rendition of Sammi, and especially like how Maryke's almost making her burst out (of her top, or in laughter) with the subtle breast tickling. And, of course, Kitz continues her nasty streak. 😉

Nice work. 🙂

I really like the lighting on this one, it seems very real and almost jumps off the page

Worlds Collide once again (and most explosively!), as our dear Sammi finds herself well in over her head and clearly loving it every second! Her intent, eager delight speaks well for Maryke's growing artistic mastery of the feather! The technique is certainly insidious, the cunning way she's threaded the plume into that lusciously tight crevasse (the slow drag out appears to torment in the most achingly sensual way!) The Grand Inquisitress, meanwhile, lavishes her delicate metallic prodding on a most yummy pair of naked soles; one can only marvel at the special dedication of each dom, eyes narrowed into flinty slits of concentration, yet warmed by an enthusiastic carnality their victim can't help but share! Three sisters with a single obsession, positions of power becoming irrelevant! Playing second fiddle to this lavish barrage of up-front eye candy, the finely-tuned brickwork of the dungeon nearly evades notice... nearly, but not quite, as the well shaded photo-realism is startling (the central hot-spot indicating a teasing open-air aperture just beyond reach)! I'd say that Sammi's receiving extra-special attention, except that every work in this series has managed to be an extra-special treat! Christmas-like anticipation attends each pending entry!

Last edited:
So many responses in such a short time! :super_hap Why, it makes me consider to do more Sammi art! 😉 Thank you so much, all of you!

ticklegothgirls: Glad you liked it! 🙂

Sammi-Chan: I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed it that much! :super_hap Hot gothic 'lee indeed!😉 The recent more "western" look of your alter ego character transferred well to my own graphic style. It was great fun to draw you/her 🙂
Thanks!

Invader GIR: Thank you! I guess I put a lot of work in it, yes. Though I just start drawing and painting and it never seems like a "lot of work" to me, not in the sense that it would seem like a chore to me... and all for the better, because if it did, my work's quality would really suffer from it.

Relent: Well, Sammi is a pretty popular person here on the forum, and lots of artists did drawings of her in ticklish situations, so I figured I could not stay behind and try my hand at a Sammi-picture. Given her love for dungeon settings and gothic atmosphere altogether, I figured the "Worlds Collide"fitted perfectly for a Sammi appearance 🙂 Thank you very much! 🙂

darkwolf: Thanks! though I wouldn't be the first to depict Sammi in a breast-tickling situation. I recall Sammi-Chan's own "Condemned" 3 picture-series where she endured some breast tickling as well (great series that was! 🙂 )
For the walls I inspired myself on photo's I took at the local castle. We've got some very old (early middle-ages) castles in Flanders, and it helped to get that really medieval look into it.

Feathers: Thank you! I always try to find something different for the lee's pose (though it is difficult -there are only so much poses when you want to show, for example, both soles and upperbody) I wanted to avoid the typical "stocks"-restraint (and accompaning pose) as it has been all too commonly used in medieval themed tickling art. So I opted for chains, her feet pulled up by them. Works just as good, to my opinion, if not better. 😉

Khali: Thank you very much! 🙂 Well, I have a bit of a "horror vacui" when it comes to art (it used to be far more extreme than this in my work many years ago) I would fill my works with detail, not always for the better of it, but I guess I reached some kind of balance now. 🙂
I am aware Maryke has lost some of her innocence and is becoming a more and more devilish tickler under the influence of her mistress, but then again, I kind of like it. 🙂

Boone: Well, since I do much of the final lighting and colour adjustments digitally these days, I have the opportunity to play around with things a bit and try out some stuff, leading in this case to a warm, yellow-orange glow that fits nicely with the torch-lit dungeon setting. thank you!

Brad1701: I'm glad to have created another addition to your collection! 🙂

Littlebighead: How delightful to hear my work is anticipated that much! I'm also happy to hear the "threading" of the feather between the victims' breasts was recognizable (I was a bit worried it wouldn't be clearly visible enough). Indeed, Maryke has come a long way from the innocent shepherd girl (in her very first interrogation by Kitzalia) to the wicked inquisitorial apprentice she has now become. Perhaps Kitzalia has awakened some latent dominating personality in her... who knows? 😉
I initially feared the stone wall would appear too photographic. Like I said above, I closely based it of a photo of a real interior wall of a castle. I wanted to give it the typical look of an early medieval Flemish castle, since those have walls that are made off irregular chunks of stone, rather than evenly carved squire blocks. Some digital fine-tuning was needed to make it fit in nicely, but I'm rather pleased how it turned out. 🙂
Thank you, my friend 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back