• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worlds Collide 9: C_Tickler's Katie and Hayley

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
(FF/FF, feet)

Yet again, I have found the time to do another installment of Worlds collide and pay tribute to a fellow tickling artist. This time, it's the turn of Katie and Hayley, originally created by the Cartoon_Tickler.
I hope you all like this one! 🙂

Attachments

• collide9_LR.jpg
    collide9_LR.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 1,490
Last edited:
Great work, Scav!!!!!

Those feet look so soft and ticklish! I love it!

I am sure C Tickler will definitely ADORE it ^^

And I gotta say - the face on the Blonde tickler (I'm so sorry - I always forget character names - I suck) is by far on of the best faces I have ever seen. I love her sweet satisfied expression as she tickles and kisses her toes. Delightful!

Kudos to you, my friend 😵

B

niiice. I was worrying you wouldn't be making any more of these. I love the angle of the perspective.

HDS had nearly forgotten about this series, aye aye. I'm liking the evil metal fingers at the bottom. A cold tickle they must give! :happy:

What glories unfold as the wandering wonder-world of Scavenger intrudes into the illustrious orbits of C-tickler's Katie and Hayley, the twin superstars! Kitzalia and Maryke can't mask their enthusiasm, and (due to cunning close-up perspective) the viewer is welcomed as coconspirator into their gleeful antics (those tender soles, so achingly near! One longs to extend a stroking finger!) As ever, natures betray themselves in the heat of such sizzling abandon... Kitz, ever the didactic analyst, scrutinizing poor Katie's squirming skin with a perfectionist's merciless attention to exacting detail. Maryke glows with an innocent's total commitment to a love object... satisfaction indeed, fully personified, the sort a youngster might extract from her favorite beloved sweets! Ever luckless, Katie must endure the full fury of Kitzalia's rigor, her perceptions twisting between the singing highs and grinding agony of randomly firing neural discharge. Meanwhile, Hayley the control freak wears the most incredible "I can't believe I'm here or that this is happening to me!" expression of pestered exasperation; she seems fully prepared to bite right through her bonds to claim a little payback! A group portrait of sweet intimacy, despite the securing rope; an encounter that no member of the quartet is likely to recall without a thrill of purest pleasure! And, thanks to the genius of Scavenger (plus the wily inspiration of the Cartoon Tickler), neither will we!

Excellent Scavenger. Love it. :super_hap

Excellent man. Your are very talented. Don't know if i've ever seen your work before but i love it.

I am lost for words my friend!!!!!
I cannot thank you enough cause this is truly a masterpiece, sheer brilliance makes the picture so so pleasing to the eye,
I adore how Maryke is loving sucking Hayley's toes - The Red-head would certainly scream the place down (maybe with delight - lol)
And those soles really really do look so soft and ticklish - Excellent work,

(Bandito said) And I gotta say - the face on the Blonde tickler (I'm so sorry - I always forget character names - I suck) is by far on of the best faces I have ever seen. I love her sweet satisfied expression as she tickles and kisses her toes. Delightful!
I agree that face tells it all - Hayley is tormented and your girl Maryke is loving every second.

Thanks again for taking the time to draw my characters.

Great piece of work Scav! The perspective in this picture is masterfully handled and brings the expectant viewer straight to the good stuff. I love how the "what is being done" is enforced in your poses. Also, very nice touch with the saliva! 😉

Lookin' hot. The two gals laughing their heads off in a dark dungeon. Aaaah. You struck gold again, kiddo. 😀 And really, Maryke really looks like she's enjoying herself there. It makes for an interesting scene opposite Kitz's icy, methodical gaze. Well done, dude. n_n

Hello,

excuse, but i am lloking for Worlds Collide part 5, 2 ans 1. I did not find it in the forum I used the option "show all posts". Can anybody help me?

Yours

Edmont H.

Bandito: Thank you! Actually I did study some photos of foot worship scenes for inspiration. On one of these photos there was a foot worshipping girl with such a loving expression I just had to use it 🙂 Usually it would be Kitzalia who would be doing the toe-sucking, but I don't want to be too repetitive, and so I let Maryke do it for a change. And as she is not as sadistic as her mistress, I felt this expression was perfect for her.

Relent: Thanks! Don't worry, I keep on making these kind of pictures for as long as there are tickling characters in our collective tickling-art-universe 🙂
There's still loads of characters and artists to be tributed, and new ones are created constantly. I might be busy with other things between these drawing projects, but eventually there are always going to be new ones. 🙂

HDS: Thanks! indeed, Kitzalia's metallic hand/claw was specially designed to inflict the most excruciating ticklish sensations upon her victims 😉 :super_hap

Littlebighead: Thank you for the kind and copious words of praise, my friend! :super_hap This time I went for a more action-centered shot, with forced perspective and my characters in close up. By now, most people will know what Kitzalia and Maryke look like, so I figured I didn't need to "display" the whole scene as usual. This way the viewer becomes more involved in the scene as well 🙂 Innocense, yes! that is the word I was looking for to describe Maryke's personality. Her way of tickling will always be more playful and lighthearted than the sadistic methodical techniques of her cruel mistress.
Katie and Hayley's expressions just appeared as I was drawing, I had no particular idea of what the end result would be (colouration often changes the entire feel of the original sketch) , but I find the resulting expressions both very fitting. Hayley is ever the agressive one, still fighting the torture, while Katie has already given up struggling and can't do anything but endure the torment. 🙂

Rajee: Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it! 🙂

ttheocjones: Thank you! Well, previous works of mine scattered troughout depths of the art section here and at the TMF. If you have been around here for a while, you've probably seen some of it already 🙂 (I got an archive at the TMF, if you would like to see all of my stuff in one place)

c_tickler: Glad you like it! Well I did kind of promised it a while ago, and I always try to keep my word, even if it takes this long to actually get round to do a drawing like this. 🙂
Well, I figured you'd like a toe sucking scene, so that's exactly what I incorporated 😉 Actually I was playing with the idea to draw Hayley gagged (Kitzalia likes to gag and blindfold her victims), but as that would obscure part of her face, I decided not to (Kitzalia just as much enjoys listening to her victims hysterical screaming laughter 😉 )

Feathers: Thanks! I do like to exaggerate perspective (especially in this one) to create a tight focus on the part where the action takes place; in this case the soles. And of course I had to add a bit of saliva to is, makes those toes look all the juicier 😉 :super_hap

Sammi-Chan: Thank you! Maryke is indeed enjoying it... might very well be my own fantasies projected in my drawing :happy:
From the original "Flemish shepherd girl in stocks" (in my very first Kitzalia drawing) she evolved into a character of her own, while still keeping her innocent look. 🙂

Hello,

excuse, but i am lloking for Worlds Collide part 5, 2 ans 1. I did not find it in the forum I used the option "show all posts". Can anybody help me?

Yours

Edmont H.
Here you go:

Worlds Collide #5: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=34068

Worlds Collide #2: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=27463

Worlds Collide #1: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=27363

Remember, it's always fairly easy to find any of an artist's work by accessing the "Find all threads started by... " feature of his member's profile.

Oops, looks like Littlebighead was just a little faster than me... 🙂

The expression on the face of the lady sucking on the toes is one of pure ecstasy. She is enjoying every nibble and lick. You capture the moment perfectly.

Amazing work!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Not always. Besides, I like them barefoot -and so do my characters, I figure.

Sounds like we have a guy that's seen far too many of my pics (lol)
Don't worry Scav. it looks awesome (as i've said a hundred times) lets just say those soles wouldn't look soo smooth and Tasty (for Maryke) with nylons n' socks (lol)

Katie wears nylons... and Hayle wears black socks.

And superman wears a cape, but probably not in the shower, dude.

Foot wear comes off, as does every article of clothing.

><

Again - awesome pic Scav. Awesome Characters CT! I support your right to disrobe your subjects ^^

XD

B

And superman wears a cape, but probably not in the shower, dude.
Foot wear comes off, as does every article of clothing.
><
Again - awesome pic Scav. Awesome Characters CT! I support your right to disrobe your subjects ^^
XD
B
If someone considers my characters good enough to draw n' tribute I'm not only honored but pleased that someone likes what I've done,
So if they wanna remove footwear (which is good) or change the clothes i have no objection, it all looks great to me.......... i actually love to see another artists TAKE on my characters 😉

Sounds like we have a guy that's seen far too many of my pics (lol)
Indeed... well actually before I started on this drawing I was actually thinking of (partly) incorporating socks in some way to stay close to the usual look of Katie (and hayley) but it wouldn't have worked out right with this perspective... besides, toe sucking isn't half that much fun with a socked foot 😉

Bandito: thanks again, my friend! 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back