• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worlds collide III: Kitzalia vs. Rosie (f/f feet, belly)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
Kitzalia meets a someone from yet another world: Rosie, the famous character by Pabuluz.

And yet more victims are to follow in future installments... 😀

Attachments

• kitz_rosie.jpg
    kitz_rosie.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 1,923
Oh yes! This is a meeting that had to happen! There may be no figure in the whole tickling community more recognizable than Pab's Rosie Navel! A girl fairly bursting with warm, vivacious humanity, Rosie's famous red-pink motif provides a fine fiery heart for this picture! Her outdoor vitality is well captured: the bright, open, sandy-colored expanse surrounding the pair is almost suggestive of a beach setting! Kitzlia's cunning two-pronged attack delivers nicely teasing attention to the sole (always a treat to see!) while saving primary focus, most appropriately, for the vulnerable navel! It's most pleasantly instructive to watch your style adjust to suit the special parameters of the guest victim, Scav... a stellar job of icon-blending yet again!

I Love Rosie and love seeing your work Scavenger, excellent job! (yet again) also love the way you tied poor Rosie up...... (lol)

*Drools!*

Wow! I would apologise for the text drool but that pic is just so awesome! Fantastic piece of work!

Feathers

*Bump*

I'm bumping this thread so that Pabuluz will be able to find it more easily. It's his character that's being tickled here after all... 🙂

*Quadrupal jump bump* C'mon, Pab, you're missing something special here!

Oustanding!

I love the look on Rosie's face :happy:

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

*Bump again*

Now that Pabuluz appearantly has returned, I'm bumping my thread yet again. I hope you see this, Pabuluz! 🙂

...dont know wot to say... lol im amazed... its an amazing picture!! and am really honoured! i truely am!.. your an amazing artist Scav' Thanks alot ^_^!! i didnt know my characters were liked like this haha U drew Rosie BEtter Than Me!! aswell

Glad you like it, Pabuluz! Actually, I carefully studied the way you've drawn Rosie (as I do with most of the characters that are featured in this series) to capture her likeness, and added a little bit of the scavenger style to it. 🙂

Hey, and people DO like your characters. I do anyway. 😀

We sure do! I love Bex mostly, for obvious reasons XD . My new character has a little bit of basis on her in fact.

Trust me your characters are liked! (alot)
"3 cheers for Pab, Rosie & friends"
"hip hip" HOORAY!
"hip hip" HOORAY!
"hip hip" HOORAY! 🙂
pabuluz said:
...dont know wot to say... lol im amazed... its an amazing picture!! and am really honoured! i truely am!.. your an amazing artist Scav' Thanks alot ^_^!! i didnt know my characters were liked like this haha U drew Rosie BEtter Than Me!! aswell

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back