• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worlds collide: Kitzalia vs Mercy Mew (f/f, feet)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
The second installment of my character crossover series.
With this one I want to pay tribute to Littlebighead. In this picture, Mercy Mew -the main character from his fantastic comic series- gets tickled by my own Inquisitress Kitzalia. 🙂

29,5 x 21 cm, acrylic paints on cardboard.

Attachments

• kitz_mercy.jpg
    kitz_mercy.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 1,071
------<=3
very nice. It must b n honor to b tributed like that.

... wow ... wow ... WOW!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 !!!!!!! I can't believe it! I can't begin to tell you how much I love this, Scav! I am so honored! Mercy has never ever looked better! You've captured her perfectly... every little nuance I've ever wanted in the character is there... not only her appearance, but in her attitude! 😀 So much more than that, though... the hog-tie is wonderful! I've never had Mercy in a hog-tie, and I can't believe how good it looks! She's so constrained (the ropework is amazing!), yet ultmately so vulnearble! The setting is extraordinary... the eerie blue vastness of the columned hall, isolating Mercy and Kitzalia in a pocket of sweaty, fevered intimacy! The sensual nature of this torture couldn't be better realized... Kitzalia, cooly, commandingly inflicting such lovingly cruel anguish on the squirming Mercy... an outrage to be craved and hated at once! It's perfection!

I've already formed an idea for a revenge picture... a situation that could serve as a stand-alone, but which might also be expanded for integration into the comic. I hope you wouldn't mind that. It would be a brief cameo appearance, a bit of historical color (though non-interpretive; I wouldn't presume to try to shape your character). I'd always wanted to include cameo tributes as part of the continuing story, but never worked up the nerve to try one. I'd be most careful about attribution, with credit given both on the title page and the page where Kitzalia would appear. This is something that I'd plan for Chapter 6, two chapters from now. Please let me know what you think about this idea.

Scav is a god! Lol!

Scavenger, you are breath taking in your skill! Words can hardly describe the awe and jealousy I feel at your art whenever I see it. Thank you so much for your contribution!

Feathers,

Well, we all are dying but....

That was absolutely breath taking scavenger.
I kneel before you with a pot of gold. My Jew Gold.
Shalom and good spending on art supplies.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the kind responses! 🙂 I'm very pleased you like my art! 😀

Littlebighead said:
I've already formed an idea for a revenge picture... a situation that could serve as a stand-alone, but which might also be expanded for integration into the comic. I hope you wouldn't mind that. It would be a brief cameo appearance, a bit of historical color (though non-interpretive; I wouldn't presume to try to shape your character). I'd always wanted to include cameo tributes as part of the continuing story, but never worked up the nerve to try one. I'd be most careful about attribution, with credit given both on the title page and the page where Kitzalia would appear. This is something that I'd plan for Chapter 6, two chapters from now. Please let me know what you think about this idea.

That would be absolutely marvelous! I'd be most honoured by the appearance of Kitzalia in your comic! 😀

AWSOME JOB! 😀 Good God, this is amazing! How does TT bring so many talents together?! :happy:

Attachments

• sam-pancarte01.gif
    sam-pancarte01.gif
    1.8 KB · Views: 66
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back