• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worlds collide: Kitzalia vs. Stipplewitz (f/f, feet)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
Recently I got the idea to make some drawings/paintings where some of my own characters would meet those of other artists in a ticklish situation.
This as a tribute to all the great artists around here and the legendary characters they created.
First of this series is Inquisitress Kitzalia who has captured the famous dark elf Stipplewitz (a character created by Tomato Dragon). 🙂

29,5 x 21 cm, acrylic paint on cardboard.

Attachments

• kitz_stipp.jpg
    kitz_stipp.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 1,108
Kali has long offered her own intriguing take on this classic Tomato Dragon character. It's a fascinating treat to see a Scavenger version! This rounder, fleshier interpretation is delightfully buxom and vivacious! Her devilish, dire persona is perfectly captured... that defining Stipplewitz sass is spot-on; instantly recognizable! Your always-reliable sandy color theme is ideal for conveying Stipp's earthy vitality and sensuousness! Kitzalia is displaying a bit more skin than usual... she's almost barbarically pagan in her demeanor. Clearly, she's gotten firmly into the TD mindset herself! The basic background (with the simple suggestions of shadow, cast against a featureless flat wall) enhance this mood, as though the playful interrogation were occurring in a rude hut, warmed by an open fire! Great fun... may it go on for hours! And which well-known icon will next experience Kitzalia's fearful touch...? I just can't wait to see!

Kitz...

Scavenger, your artwork is absolutely awesome. I hope to be as half as good as you. I think the idea of Kitz is fantastic! Keep up the amazing work!

Haha, that's awesome. 😀 I love your work, pal. Please keep it up!

awesome pic! and to think i almost missed this atop the pile of newer posted threads, this one was near the bottom. i can't put my finger on it, but stipp looks a tad bit cuter than usual.

I really do adore your style Scav. This pic is just too awesome. Love the way you shade and use colors. Just amazing. Thanks so much 😀 Expect one in return.

This is another really great piece, Scavenger. It is cool to see an artistic blending like this 😀

Thank you, guys! This one was quite an experiment in acrylics technique for me, because cardboard (the type I use) reacts very different to the paint than paper -which I usually use. But I think it turned out even better than I originally expected (the shading and highlights).
Thank you, Tomato Dragon; like I already said on the TMF, a "revenge picture" would be awesome! 😀 😀
Thank you too, Littlebighead for your extensive comments. I really enjoy reading them. 🙂 I kept the background simple to keep the focus on the characters, but yes, the atmosphere is intended to look like an interior of some rural dwelling (that's why Kitzalia isn't wearing her usual travelling cloak)
As to which famous characters are yet to meet those of mine; Mercy Mew is also on the list 😉 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back