• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worlds Collide V: The Khali Tributes (FF/FF FF/F Feet, belly, armpits)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
Having some extra free time during the holidays, I was able to do a new installment of the "Worlds Collide" crossover/tributes series, where my own Inquisitress Kitzalia meets characters of other artists in extremely ticklish encounters.

This time, Kitzalia and Maryke interrogate/torment Khali's Safira and Kelyn.

I hope you like this one, Khali! 🙂

Attachments

• collide5a.jpg
    collide5a.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 1,970
And since Khali has recently been so generous to treat us all to a tickling pic featuring herself as the ticklee, let's throw in an extra pic.
In this one, Kitzalia and Maryke have some fun with Khali herself.... 😉 🙂

Hope you like it, Khali!

Attachments

• collide5b.jpg
    collide5b.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 673
Those are awesome, dude! I love the feel of your art. It's always got that sorta hazy, almost dream-like feel to it. The bondage you use is always incredible, too. Really adds to the dungeony atmosphere. And your choice of lees here is sooo great. Khali and her characters always look awesome, and I think you did them up well. Hope she agrees. Most excellent job on these. n_n

What a wonderful, unexpected treat to view a further entry in your fine "Worlds Collide" series, Scav! It's been awhile... such a loss if we never had another, what with the wealth of wild community icons yet to be tested! Khali's fanciful, exotic creations mesh well with your own medieval-themed characters; the low dungeon lighting and weighty restraints brings out their vulnerable best! And what an amazing bonus to find the artist herself in an adjoining cell! A stunning coup... one can only marvel in gratitude at the lengths Kitzalia will go to provide the best in tickling entertainment! Then again, perhaps the grand inquisitress needs no thanks... she's tucking into Khali's defenses with an enthusiasm I've rarely seen before! Those toes are definitely to her taste!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

Loving the new pics! You have certainly done justice to Khali's characters, IMHO! I'm sure she'll be stoked!!!

As always I love both illustrations! Their expressions of absolute ticklish hysteria, their delightfully aroused nips, the plump and wonderful looking feet, and that oh-so Scavengeresque lighting and ambiance.

Brilliant. I really enjoyed 'em!

I wonder if you will ever do the Bounce Chix........ hmmmmmmmmmmm....

XD,

B

Great stuff Scav. love the 2nd pic (yummy)
Good too see some your wonderful artwork again 🙂

very nice indeed! we need more colliding worlds.... GO BOOM!

Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Paulie: Thank you!

Sammi chan: Glad you liked it! I tried out some new photoshop effects on this one (though I did most of the painting by hand -like always), which caused the hazy (glow-like) effect. I kinda like it, and will use it in my future work too.

LBH: It's been a while indeed. Though I have been watching and commenting on the forums, I've had little time to post new work here (and create it).
Worlds Collide will be continued untill all fellow artists' characters have been used, which means there is inspiration for years to come. 🙂

Bandito: Thanks! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! The Bounce Chix are high on the list for Kitzalia's next encounters, though I can never tell when I will be able to do the drawing ("real life" keeps interfering with my tickling art production)
But I sure will enjoy drawing the chix as the merciless Inquisitress' prisoners! 🙂 🙂

Rgevskiy: thank you, my friend! 🙂

C_tickler: I knew you'd like the second one! 😉 Thanks!

Bignorm: Thanks! 🙂

Whoa. 😵

EXCELLENT renditions Scav, I looooooove these two pics. 😀

I love how the girls (and ME) look, from the outfits to the agony (?)...and adore the predicament. It looks so torturous...and sensual...and fun! I think Bandito said it best...aroused hysteria for Safi and Kelyn. 😉

And of course your excellent style and coloring themes add a ton to the scenes...dungeon inquisition indeed. How could there be such (screaming) laughter amidst the darkness. 😉

I really really REALLY enjoy when people make renditions of my characters (including of course Khali herself) and this one ranks waaaaaaaaay up there...I love it!

Now...heh...inspiration hits...

Fanart...or...Revenge. 😉 Most dank dungeons happen to have an equally dark forest masking them...and perhaps someone unaccounted for...heh heh... 🙂

Kh

Thanks, Khali! I'm so glad you like them. As another tk artist (Tomato Dragon it was, I believe) once said, when drawing a fellow artist's characters, one can never know wether the other artist will like the result, so I'm really happy you liked it 🙂
Revenge? Sounds nice! 😉 I'm looking forward to it! 😀

F.L.Atlanta: Thank you! 🙂

Excellent work as always. You never let me down. Keep it up muchacho!

Oh yeah, these are great! And the more I see Khali tickled, the better!

If it's not too much trouble, could you do a little World's Collide for me in the near future? Give me a PM if you're interested and we can have a word about it.

HDS has been neglecting to reply to too many threads lately, this one included. Fix this he must.

Scav, your dungeon/dark catacomb creation abilities are nothing short of spectacular, complete with heavy wood bondage equipment even! Tortured expressions on the 'lees, devilish ones on the 'lers, few spots left unexploited ... I dare say those two works are scrumptious! Well done. :happy:

Grippedchimp: Thanks, man! 🙂 I recall to have seen a drawing of yours that featured Khali as a ticklee (amongst other girls of the forum) I can't seemremember know wether I replied to that post, but that was a great drawing! 🙂
About that other question; I've sent you a PM.

HDS: Thank you! While I'm a total Sci-Fi fan, I always seem to return to medieval dungeon settings, perhaps it's the crudeness of that period and it's torture/bondage equipment that makes such a great setting for these ticklish situations... anyways, I'm glad you enjoyed them! 🙂

I'm losing track of posted pics...
Mmm, Kitzalia is a fine char. Maybe I should do a tribute pic myself.

🙂

Thanks Kalamos! 🙂 A tribute by you would be awesome! 🙂

Thanks Kalamos! 🙂 A tribute by you would be awesome! 🙂
Well, we both share an interest in WH40k stuff... and I loved that old Slaaneshi interrogation pic of yours.

I would like to draw Kitzalia as an inside joke for MTJ products.
Your fans would recognise her, and ... er... mine? ... would get to know her if they aren't familiar with her already.

But I need your permission before using your chars - especially in a commercial e-zine.

But I need your permission before using your chars - especially in a commercial e-zine.

If you'd just use her as an insider joke (not like a complete story about Kitzalia or another character of mine) -even in a commercial e-zine- I'd have no problem with her making an appearance.
Even in mainstream, well known characters sometimes appear as a joke/cameo in other artists' comics. 🙂

If you'd just use her as an insider joke (not like a complete story about Kitzalia or another character of mine) -even in a commercial e-zine- I'd have no problem with her making an appearance.
Yeah, I had in mind something along those lines. A cameo of sorts.

Althought it would be great to create a huge fantasy continuum, and mix and match chars.
Too bad concept rights would be a legal nightmare.
It would be... interesting to say the least.

Ah... well.
Right now, details are still sketchy.
But someday...

🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back