• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World's most expensive phone also world's tackiest

Crossposted from WTF News Organization

Okay, so we should've seen it coming. Try to sell a telephone to the "Luxury" crowd and it's tastelessly bad, right?

RIGHT.

Ulysse Nardin, makers of fine timepieces decided to make fools of themselves by coming out with what looks like a run-of-the-mill cell phone with gold bits on it. Add to that the ugliest phone home screen ever (At this price point, you likely can't change it since you're paying for the luxury of a fake watchface), a silly little watch-winding thing on the side, and some clockwork showing through on the back.

I guess that by leaving the clockwork out, it wouldn't cost enough?

Anyway, it's bad. It seriously looks like something that Roger Moore would have had back in the 1970s, had the concept of tiny phones with full-color screens existed.

Oh shush.

Read More...

From Engadget

I'm still waiting for my $7,000 brick-shaped, golden iphone.. 🙁

well at least they got the anchor logo at the top of the phone right... since the phone itself looks like kind of a boat anchor.

OTOH, my personal (non-work) phone is 6 years old, still works, and I probably won't replace it until it dies. Let others spend on that stuff.

Oh, wow! All that gold trim! It's soooooo claaaaaassssssyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!I want one! Oh, I can afford it! All I'll have to do is cash in all my AIG stock! 😀

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back