• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worst think ever said to you:

hazelf1

1st Level Red Feather
What was the worst thing ever said to you:

Mine was when someone mistook me for a much older, and witch looking woman who lived in the same village (bastard)

When my ex boyfriend made a "joke" that I looked fat in 1 of my favorite pairs of pants and my sweet blue sweat shirt!...Grrr! I miss him and that still makes me mad when I think of it...

I went to a doctor, and said "Doctor, doctor, I have this horrible rash!" And the doctor said "that's called your face!"

Last edited:
When I was called a Kike. Now, I don't even look like a kike....A kike looks like a K. A Cyrillic K.

I can think of quite a few. Because of my long hair (which doesn't even go all the way down my back, mind you), I have been called all kinds of names, but the one that stung was "hippie". That, and the implication that I do drugs. I've never smoked, snorted, or injected anything into myself in my entire life, thank you.

Another insulting moment was when I heard a girl say that looked "old". I certainly hope that by old she meant 25, and not 45. Not that 45 is old per se, but this was in high school, you see.

I can think of quite a few. Because of my long hair (which doesn't even go all the way down my back, mind you), I have been called all kinds of names, but the one that stung was "hippie". That, and the implication that I do drugs. I've never smoked, snorted, or injected anything into myself in my entire life, thank you.

Another insulting moment was when I heard a girl say that looked "old". I certainly hope that by old she meant 25, and not 45. Not that 45 is old per se, but this was in high school, you see.

i love long hair on guys..as long as it's clean..and i see nothing wrong with the term hippie..although it does bring up images of Manson etc..remember i was alive during the hippie phase..

hmm the worst thing said to me..growing up and all the way into college i was slender..very slender..and i think the worst thing was hearing people call me bony..or chicken legs etc..or Twiggy...now mind you, Twiggy was and is gorgeous..but back then she was super thin..and i was in grade school..to be called that was very annoying..now i wouldn't mind a bit..sighs.

When I whas in elementary school the other kids used to call me nigger, and Im not black. Im halth korean, a quarter spanish and a quarter swedish.

When I whas in elementary school the other kids used to call me nigger, and Im not black. Im halth korean, a quarter spanish and a quarter swedish.

*sighs* that sucks..

This was actually said to my husband, but the remark was aimed at me..after we lost our third baby, we had genetic testing done..after the results came back, we went to see my gyno doctor,(who btw is no longer my doctor, and hasn't been for twenty some years) anyway..he comes in..and immediately says to my husband.."Well at least we know it's not your fault". Those words stayed with me for years..and still cut deep in my soul to this day.

When I was young and I was tease because of my name...the worst thing someone would call me is "Moisha". I was very aggravated when they call me that.

Soulless monster (not kidding i was called that by someone.... sigh good times):sleep1:

No-life, fat homosexual.

Granted, this was said over XBox live, so I didn't take it offensively, but it certainly does take the cake. =P

Heh... To be fair, the internet in general tends to harbor and breed rudeness and selfishness more than anywhere else. It's the nature of the beast -- anonymity. I sure hope I spelled that right.

*sighs* that sucks..

This was actually said to my husband, but the remark was aimed at me..after we lost our third baby, we had genetic testing done..after the results came back, we went to see my gyno doctor,(who btw is no longer my doctor, and hasn't been for twenty some years) anyway..he comes in..and immediately says to my husband.."Well at least we know it's not your fault". Those words stayed with me for years..and still cut deep in my soul to this day.

What a horrible and insensitive remark, I,m sorry to hear that Izzy

Last edited:
What a horrible and insensitive remark, I,m sorry to hear that Izzy

this was a doctor who had ten children of hiis own and had no idea how to handle my situation..thank you, rifleman, it was indeed a horrible remark..we dropped him soon after.

Well considering I was driven to the edges of suicide... I can't remember. There was so many.

P.S. I'm not joking. I was gonna jump of our appartment on the 17th floor. Then for some reason I wanted to live a little while longer.

"Your eyes look like black vortexes staring into the pits of hell."

Said to me by my first real boyfriend, a month after we met. We stayed together for five years.

Let's see... people tend to say not very nice things to be on a regular basis. Some examples:

At Christmas my mom told me that my red hair (newly dyed) looked good. It was the way she worded it though. I believe it was "You look less desperate like you're looking for a man like when you were blonde."

Also, I was on vacation about 8 months after having my 3rd baby and a random lady came up asked me when I was due. I have a very small frame and had a little 'poof' still on me. Totally ruined that day of my vacation.

Also, just this weekend my husband told me to "clean myself up for him" as he went out to run some errands before we went out on a 'date' on Saturday. That made me feel all warm and fuzzy. <rolls eyes>

Ive been called a ******, n*gger, weirdo....
I don't like this game. 🙁

If I really sat down and thought about it, I've probably been called everything at least once. From A-hole, to Zoroastrian.
As far as worst things, I got called "Miss" by an old man with limited eyesight, then an 8 year old not 20min later. X(

It wasn't said to me, but one day I was late for second hour, after talking late with my first hour teacher. I was on my way from my locker to my second hour classroom when I heard from inside the classroom the teacher ask where I was, one of the girls say, "Maybe he's sick today," and the rest of the class break out into cheering. I pretended to have heard nothing when I walked in.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back