• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worst Zombie Movies You've Ever Seen?

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
There's numerous threads on countless boards about everyone's favorite zombie movies, so I thought I'd switch it up and see which ones people out there in Tickleland disliked, for whatever reasons.

Part of what got me ruminating on this is due to the fact that I watched what has to rank right down there amongst the lowest of the zombie movies just the other night. It was called Zombie Holocaust(aka Dr. Butcher, M.D.) and it's absolute rubbish. It's actually more of a cannibal movie, with the zombies only showing up around the last third of the show. And even then, all they do is bob around, being mostly useless, or getting tipped over easier than cows. Pretty gory little movie, for those into that, but stupid as all git. The female lead offers some fun for fans of really bad acting.

So, what zombie movies left you disappointed?

house of the deads def. rob zombies halloween should not count and it was awesome. uh hm havent seen it yet but just by looking at them uh flight of the dead, day of the dead 2, and this one disappointed me big time george romeros diary of the dead. cant forget night of the living dead 3-d dont waste the money trust me. but you get to see a hot bitches feet.

I'd have to go with "Resident Evil Apocalypse." The only remotely redeeming factor of that film was Jill Valentine. 😀
Worse yet would have to be all "Evil Dead" Films after the first one.
That's right, even "Army of Darkness" 😛 (don't know why that has such a cult following 9_9)

army of darkness isn't even a zombie movie o.o

but I do agree with house of the dead movies being made of fail

^there were too! The undead-evil-Ash and all those creepy little goblins count as undead things XD

Another one to miss is Zombie Flesh Eaters, which is the U.S. title to the third of Amando de Ossorio's "Blind Dead" films. The previous two are great fun(if a tad slow by modern viewer's standards), but this one is just sheer torture to get through.

The worst Zombie movie I have ever seen was a flick called Undead.

It came out a few years ago. Now, I absolutely LOVE Zombie movies. It dosen't matter how cheesey they are, I will watch them. This one was so bad that I turned it off about twenty minutes into it.

The worst Zombie movie I have ever seen was a flick called Undead.

It came out a few years ago. Now, I absolutely LOVE Zombie movies. It dosen't matter how cheesey they are, I will watch them. This one was so bad that I turned it off about twenty minutes into it.

I kinda liked that one. :laughing:

Quite possibly the very worst award could go to one called Erotic Nights of the Living Dead, a sleazy Eurotrash film from director Joe D'Amato. It's ponderously bad.

even if they were brought back from the dead, they don't act like true zombies so they are not zombies >>

lmao Zombie movies make me laugh they are funny to me. Like just the thought of a like a dead person, eating people is just lol its weird

House of the Dead 1 and 2 both made me want to dry heave.

they made a house of the dead 2?!? omg! i looooved the House of the Dead games, but Uwe Bolle absolutely reuined the movies, it physically hurt to watch those movies.

Yeah, I saw House of the Dead 2. You're not missing a whole lot there.
Personally, I hate to say it, but I wasn't that crazy about the Resident Evil films, particularly Extinction. To be honest I've never played the games, so I don't know a whole lot about how the movies' stories measure up to the games, but they do one thing that always bugged me. They bring in an all new character (Alice) and make her all UBER-powerful, doing things the characters from the actual series (Ones like Jill, Carlos, or Claire) can only dream of doing. In a fanfic that's called a Mary Sue. I don't even know what to call it in movies.
On the plus side there is Degeneration coming out. It could be interesting to see what that does with the actual game characters.

Uwe Bolle ruins just about everything he touches, the only thing Ive heard mixed reviews on in Dungeon Siege, heard it wasnt as god-awful as his usual stuff.

Anyone seen the Zombie shorts on Comcast on Demand? My god...they are so boring...

I absolutely loved how his(Shaun's) whole plan of action revolved around making it to the pub.

BTW - I caught what has to be one of THE worst zombie movies a night ago. Teenage Zombies, from way back in `59. Bad, but all the more fun because of it. :laughing:

Shaun of the dead for the win. Especially with hitting a zombie to the beat of Queen. Best zombie fighting scene ever >>

Worst? well, let us start by narrowing it down with finding out which ones are bad and which are bad... i mean good... wait, no... when they make a good one I'll let you know.

the worst zombie movies that i've seen would have to be the house of the dead series, land of the dead, diary of the dead and the return of the living dead series...

but the BEST zombie movies that i have seen are dawn of the dead -original and remake-, shaun of the dead, the resident evil series, doom -if it counts as a zombie movie-, day of the dead -one that took place in the underground bunker-, 28 days later and 28 weeks later

Oh I've got a really horrible one here somewhere in my massive zombie collection. I think it's called Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town. And just for the record I have Erotic Nights of the Living Dead on DVD. And yes it's horrible.

Oh I've got a really horrible one here somewhere in my massive zombie collection. I think it's called Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town. And just for the record I have Erotic Nights of the Living Dead on DVD. And yes it's horrible.

:ggrin: Ah, a fellow bad-movie-collector! Yeah, getting down to it, there's ones like Redneck Zombies (and Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town) that are just flat out stoopid. Those are kinda played for laffs, at least in part.

I think I may have found the worst of the "serious" zombie flicks, though! It's called by various aka's, but my print is titled City of the Walking Dead. It's an Italian/Spanish co-production from 1980, and it manages to swipe alot of Romero's best concepts, and then just screw them up as badly as possible. To be avoided at all costs, unless you have the capacity to laugh along with the bad fun ala MST3K, or have masochistic tendencies like me.

i never understood why the original Night of the Living Dead was considered a cult classic...it creeped me out when i watched it..and the acting sucked..

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back