• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Would a phone that vibrates randomly allow self tickling?

dentrag1231

TMF Expert
I know the reason you can't tickle yourself is because your brain disregards sensations it's expecting, but what if you had an app that made your phone vibrate for a random amount of time after a random delay (assuming it could tickle you in the first place, say if someone else pressed it against you?)

.....My phonephone almost always tickles me when it vibrates :blink, but it's more of a suprise squeak tickle rather than a giggly tickle

My phone tickles me when it vibrates on my thigh. But I usually just use my ringtone, so.. Yeeeah. I don't think you could find an "auto-tickle" app.

I'm sure we'd be better off using the random vibrate feature for...other things. 😉

But I guess it would tickle some people. I've tried it on myself before, while waiting for a call from my fiancee. Placed it on my tum on vibrate. Didn't really tickle much at all, in my case, though the vibrate isn't that strong on my old phone anyway, so...

my phone was on vibrate before while i was doing dishes, and someone called me. I almost fell to the ground giggling, and i couldn't stop it because my hands were soaking wet and slippery >~<

I had my phone in my front pocket during a 3 hour film class while we were watching The Maltese Falcon and it started vibrating. I almost fell out of my seat, but luckily, I don't think anyone noticed.

I've found some, ahem, "vibrator" apps for my phone, and some of the DO have 'random vibrate' settings.... If you pay $4.99 for the full version.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back