• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would there be any interest in a massive tickle images/gifs database?

cletus

TMF Expert
So for about a year now I've been sorting through my 5000-ish videos looking for those that have really great tickling reactions with most of them featuring bondage of varying degress. I am a foot guy myself so there wouldn't be as much UB stuff in there, but what I'm striving to do with the 3200-ish videos I've settled on is to take each video and get literally more than a million images from these videos and to then sort through those and pick the best screenshots using Screen to Gif. Having already gotten through at least a few hundred of the videos I already have like 500 folders with probably tens of thousands of images.

I'm also looking as I scroll through these images for a sequence of images that would make really great gifs. I have over 1000 gifs created so far. Some of my work can be found at:

https://www.deviantart.com/cletus82

There would never be any videos posted as it's piracy right? But there would be non tickling images, cartoon images, bondage images as well. Basically what I'm creating for myself, which would be my stash of stuff to look at when I'm in the mood.

I'm 42 and I'm betting this take's me till I'm 50 +/- I also don't know where someone could host something like this and doubt I'd actually get any subscription money for it, but would be nice to be tipped from a few people who cared to. I don't make a lot of money and don't expect that I'd pay more than 25/month for a hosting service.

The other limitations is again me being just a foot guy, and that with never making a ton of money I've not been able to buy everything I've seen. I do think though that with my time online from 2000-now that I do have a very substanital percentage of all the tickling content that has been released throughout this time that was good. So not calling out any producers but there are some girls that have been featured in a number of videos who just aren't really that ticklish like Stefania Mafra or Amethyst Mars.

Thoughts?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back