• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would tickling a friend ruin a friendship?

c_tickler

3rd Level Red Feather
I have a quick Q. because i'm a little unsure about something.

I have a friend who i've become very close to - over the past few years we've talked about tons of things and know EVERYTHING there is to know - sometime last year i told her of my tickle Hobby (lol)
And more recently i've gained alot more trust from her - she knows i fancy her but doesnt feel the same....... so i KNOW it will never be anything more.
But............. would i ruin our closeness by asking if i could tickle her for a longer period.

{the odd jab in the sides or under the arm isn't enough - i have barely tickled her for more than a few seconds}

The reason i ask is she's a little curious about my Hobby and has no problems with it - even after i'd told her she still let me grab her sides etc! and continued to get me back on occassions just like before she knew.
- And more recently we spoke about feathers and on 2 occassions she made a few remarks.............

1. was i'll buy you a feather (after a convo of me saying i didnt have one)
2. was right after the same convo but i'm not sure if i heard correct - i replied with whats the point i have no one to tickle - and im sure she replied with maybe i'll let you tickle me.
3. when talking again about being tickling with a feather she said 'i bet that would be quiet nice actually!'

I don't persue these small convo's very much - she incredibly ticklish and doubt she'd last 2mins - and she knows it.
But i feel she trusts me more than ever now, and i'm not sure whether to keep probing to see if i can talk her into a brief friendly bit of fun.

Anyway i've taken a gamble this week - i'm not gonna wait around to see if she DOES buy me feather - which in my mind would sway more towards the fact she may wanna try it out.
And i've brought some from ebay - this way once they arrive i can mention i've brought some and see what her reaction is - maybe it will spark another convo up.

Oh and one last thing i also get the impression she's not keen on bondage (separate kinky convo about bedroom activities etc - lol)
This MAY or MAY NOT be a problem if we reached a point where she wanted to try out getting tickled.

Cheers for any opinons posted - i'll keep you updated.

I don't see why not.Friends tickle each other all the time,if you don't believe me type tickle,tickling,or tickle fight on youtube you will see plenty of videos.

Id rather tickle an enemy, any day...........................

If you and she agree to have a tickle fight, session etc. as "friends" then it sounds ok. Feathers and taking turnabout should be a good first time for her. The only problem I see is if the two of you "only" being friends will make things uncomfortable down the road. If it's trully friend to friend, discuss and plan it and have fun. That's what friends do . Good luck to you both.

why would it be hard.People don't seem to get it.Friends tickle friends,parents tickle their kids,cousins tickle each other,siblings tickle each other.So,why on earth would it be any different now?

if you're just using a friend for the sake of satiating your tickl oh fuck it

^Because it's giving him a massive boner? Just a guess. In any case, I don't see why it would, but do talk to her about it if it bothers you that much...

As I view tickling as a turn on it would be hard to have tickle fun with someone who is just friends unless they were a friend with benefits or something like that.😉

I don't blame her for not being into the bondage thing, but tickling as long as it's done consentually, shouldn't be a problem. From your short conversations and her replies, it sounds like she might actually enjoy it, but just watch her body language to make sure she doesn't become too uncomfortable at any point and not willing to trust you any more.

Buzzbutton

maybe Dr. Phil should handle this............................

As several of us have said before, if their tickling is a sexual turn on for him, but just a fun, new, game for her, it will be a problem sooner or later. Trust issues, unrealistic expectations,crossed signals, etc. Tickling means different things to each person and when done with different poeple.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back