• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

would you buy tickling slippers?

wishfoot88

4th Level Red Feather
hi
if there were slippers that locked onto your feet and tickled them for a pre-set amount of time, would you buy them?
would they be for you?
how long for?
please respond!!!!
my answer; i would buy them at once. they would be for me and it would be half an hour at a time!!!!

not for me

No, I want to be tickled by a human woman, not a mechanical device or machine.

heh, yeah why not, sounds like fun for when your by yourself and cant clench the thirst 😉 a real person always better tho 😀

thanks mctickleson"
i thought it was the opposite.
now i really want some!!!!!

I remember seeing advertisements for remote control vibrating underwear that lovers could use to tease each other discreetly in public. I often wondered if there would be anyway to rig something like that up for the shoes of my girlfriend at the time. That would have been so sweet. Any inventors on the forums? Someone get on this concept! It's pure gold I tell ya! :blaugh:

I'd be wearing them right now!!! at least I couldn't piss them off !!!!

yes. i only have two hands. the slippers can work while i do OTHER THINGS... to my lovely bride.

Sure, a female tickler would be the best for me. But I would like also this. Just to try, and then I 'll see!

i think it would be a neat idea when alone and get no tickles but the chance it would tickle would be slim to none if there was one that tickled i would go for it. more then likely it would do nothing
later kyle

i'd buy 2 pair

one for me, and one for my wife. then we could cuddle and be tickled, and better yet, we could be love making while wearing them!
great possibilities.
steve

I actually quite like the idea of being tickled by something inanimate, it's a nice little fantasy. By removing the human element, you remove any possible compassion towards the plight you are in.

again, multiple questions...

hi
if there were slippers that locked onto your feet and tickled them for a pre-set amount of time, would you buy them?
would they be for you?
how long for?
please respond!!!!
my answer; i would buy them at once. they would be for me and it would be half an hour at a time!!!!

no
no
0 minutes

I'd be wearing them right now!!!
Ya mean, like these?
(OK, I know...technically, they're boots...but YOU try and find pics/drawings of tickle slippers! Besides, the remote panties heighten the effect!)

thanks lovedemfeet i didnt know that there were pictures of them.
but no not like them
theyd be over ankle soft slippers that tickled all over your feet withhairs, brushes and stuff like that.
they would be sealed tightly and not come off until the set amount of time has passed.

I actually quite like the idea of being tickled by something inanimate, it's a nice little fantasy. By removing the human element, you remove any possible compassion towards the plight you are in.

thankgod someoen said it. i have been waiting for someone to say this since the machine versus monster thread.

thankgod someoen said it. i have been waiting for someone to say this since the machine versus monster thread.

I'm sure there's more of us in the woodwork; I mean, how the machine tickling theme gets followed in artwork fairly often.

I certainly would. Wouldn't mind seeing them incorporated into a pair of heels or boots either.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back