• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you hire a professional to tickle you?

Amyjay1986

Im thinking of setting up a place in my home town where people can go to be tickled.

would that be something other peple would be interested in.

if so...

how much would you pay per person per hour of tickling.

say with optional extras such as verbal teasing or forced to admit to liking the tickling.

could have option of up to 6 ticklers,

and a variety of rooms with different set ups...

please pm me on absolutely any thoughts or advice regarding this idea.

thank you.

aj123

Consider carefully if your affinity is common enough in your hometown to be profitable.

Yes I have. Not for a while now, as I started enjoying the ler side for a change, but for years I was seeing the lovely Diana for therapy. She's an excellent tickler. 🙂
Check your area for sensual massage therapists, (as some are very much into it,) and see what the going rate is in your area. Here. (Seattle,) the average is $150 an hour.

Last edited:
Mayhaps I should travel a little and earn some coin, then. $150 an hour sounds like it would be pretty good if I needed the cash.

Hell yeah! if the tickler was in my area, I would. and if I was visiting her area, I would too!

I'm a ler, so it's a no for me. Would I pay someone to let me tickle them? No, that just gets a little too strange for me.

No way lol. No tickles for me lol.... once is enough for me.
Aww... that doesn't sound fun. But I agree I wouldn't want this. I'd be uncomfortable with being that vulnerable in front of a stranger. I'd worry the place wouldn't be on the up and up enough. I'd be creeped out probably, even if part of me wanted to.

i would absolutely be interested. I travel a lot for work, and often think of how nice it would be to find such places where I could get tickled half to death! Money would be no object if I was in the hands of one or more skilled 'lers

I like your place.
I may pay for being both tickler and ticklee.:lol

Well I'm just kinda curious as to what qualifies someone as a "professional". Does it require years of experience, tools or what exactly?

The hell I'm going to waste some fine footwear just to achieve the highest ranks. Is it really worth the cost then, think of the casualties!

That would just diminish the beauty that is pocket lint identification. Clearly I am not cut out to be a professional.

Well I think it's easy to figure out how a lee is professional, and I never been paid so I can only assume I am not that. 😱

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back