• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you trade cigarettes for tickling?

drew70

No, this isn't a prison story. :laughing:

About a year ago or so I was working nights at the office. This office was in Reston, VA right in the middle of the Dulles Technology Corridor. There was the early evening cleaning crew, but there was one cleaning gal that worked the late shift.

I met her as she came through my area. She was about 45, from Venezuela and spoke absolutely no English whatsoever. Nada. I speak Spanish (sort of) so we were able to converse somewhat. She kept asking me for cigarettes and I kept telling her I don't smoke. I finally realized she wanted me to buy her some.

So we struck a deal. I'd buy her cigarettes and in exchange she would tickle me. She was more than agreeable. For about eight months it lasted. She'd tickle me to exhaustion about three nights a week, and I would bring her a pack of menthols a couple nights a week.

Some of you may be wondering where and how she tickled me in a corporate environment. Bear in mind we're talking wee hours between 1 and 3 am. There was nobody in that section at those hours except for me. She would tickle me right in my cube. Mine is an engineering cube, so it's larger than most, and it has a wide bench around the three walls.

We had a couple of things that worked well. I'd sit in my chair and she'd stand behind me reaching around and delivering untold damage to my ribs, stomach and armpits. Sometimes she'd sit up on the bench and I'd have my foot in her lap, and she'd tickle it.

My favorite activity went like this. She'd sit on the bench with her thighs fully on the bench and her calves dangling. I'd sit in my chair facing her. I'd lean forward and rest my head face down on her legs just above the knees. I'd reach my arms around and hold onto her back. She'd start very lightly and expertly tickling my ears and neck, making me awash with gooseflesh. Then, without warning, she'd suddenly attack my exposed sides vigorously. I'd try my best to hold on and take it, but I never could for more than a few seconds. Then we'd try again.

The best thing about this arrangement was that there was no sex or romance involved. We were good friends and comfortable around each other but that's as far as it went. Ultimately, she was transferred to another building so that ended things.

I would DEFINITELY trade cigarettes for tickling...especially if it was as much fun as your experience sounds!!!

Drew...you rock my stocks!!! I'm sorry that your lovely Latina Ler was transferred to another department...🙁

The first line of this thread alone is worth a big fat LOL. XD

Quite a story, and told like a true storyteller. You rock, Drew!

Me, I'd probably be too chicken to set up an arrangement like th kind you've described here!

That's awesome, Drew! I wish that I had a co-worker who would buy me stuff in exchange for tickles 😀 😉 😱

the hollywood brother do not smoke but the hollywood brother would give up a lot for the tickling the hollywood brother thinks. the hollywood brother just do not know where the line is when you stop be willing to give one thing up for something else

Drew!! i love your stories..they are always so much more interesting than fiction..you are lucky..

and hmm i'm almost two years smoke free..so i would say no..and damn it i want a cig grrrrrrrrrr

Drew!! i love your stories..they are always so much more interesting than fiction..you are lucky..

and hmm i'm almost two years smoke free..so i would say no..and damn it i want a cig grrrrrrrrrr

Congratulations Izzy!!!How did you break such a hard habit.You know I heard that a person with a very bid addictive personalty got addicted to cigarettes and heroin and maybe other things and quit all of it.Anyway he said that cigarettes were the most difficult to quit

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back