• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you want an awards feature here?

Would you want an awards feature here?

• Yes

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol, you could've explained a wee bit. 😛

What TT means is something like awards given for stories, art, contributions, etc. It could be monthly, it could be annual. Any specifics can be decided on later, this is just the preliminary idea thrown out to you, the peoples. So, VOTE UNTIL YOUR FINGERS FALL OFF!!! 😛

HisDivineShadow said:
So, VOTE UNTIL YOUR FINGERS FALL OFF!!! 😛

I wrote directly on the screen 🙂 Few votes by now I saw - it should be explained later i guess by TT - if he's not eating popcorn again LOL 😀

Actually I have my doubts too.

What about awarding me "Deadest Artist of the month" prize, and forget all about that afterwards?

I'd still give it some time. I'd hate to base a decision off a poll that 12 out of 15,000+ members reside. 🙂

Problem is: only 10 or so would be directly interested in an art award.

Awards for "funniest quote", "spunkiest avatar", "whateverish whatchamagick" simply don't attract ppl that much.

Say, why don't you just award all resident artists?

I, for starters, fancy a nice cup of tea... That would be a good reward, really. 😀 😀 😀

I think it might be a good idea. If it wasn't made too extensive; perhaps just given for the best submitted pictures and video, and awarded on a monthly basis. Perhaps it would encourage people to contribute as yet unseen material.

This idea of contributing unseen material is good. 🙂

As long as we avoid getting sued for copyrighted stuff, it could be good idea.

Two skeletal thumbs up.

I voted YES HOOOOOOOWever, don't make it a carbon copy of TMF's Awards.

TTD

Thats why I said we should do it differently, when I proposed this in the first place.

I think this could be a good idea, but also agree that it shouldn't be a clone of TMF's. There should be a way to make sure it's not a popularity contest. Of course, on this site, that's less of an issue given the different social structures.

There are many ways to structure something like this, and I think it could be a boost to the site.

Even though many people voted.
But i guess the Idea was just so bad that even with so many people voting "Yes" they didnt wanna do it.

Well I started a thread like this some time ago (which cane be found at: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=29856&highlight=awards )and it caused friction between some members as it had previously been suggested/tried before, so I requested for the thread to be closed coz it wasn't worth all of the arguements.

I think this could be a good idea, but also agree that it shouldn't be a clone of TMF's. There should be a way to make sure it's not a popularity contest. Of course, on this site, that's less of an issue given the different social structures.

There are many ways to structure something like this, and I think it could be a boost to the site.

I totally agree. and it's not a bad idea at all!

A lot of members here do a lot of things that have merit... just because a lot of people don't like the idea doesn't mean we can't give it a try...

It just might be the thing that will make TT a little more exciting these days.

Last edited:
Hmmm... well, considering our member base has grown a lot more since six years ago and that a lot more members are submitting both artwork, stories and other material, I wouldn't oppose a friendly competition.

The key issue is popularity, as most people pointed out, and "fixing". Although TT doesn't have nearly as many cliquey groups as the TMF, there are still a few floating about.

My opinion: Go for it. 😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back