• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wow! & Congratulations

Ticklebug

TMF Novice
This is my first post. I just recently registered after several months of passively browsing the site. All I can say (at first) is wow!!! What an incredibly well organized, content filled, through web site. All you members and moderators deserve round of tickling (whomever you choose) for such a co-creation.

Specifically,
1) I REALLY appreciate the moderatos keeping nasty, mean, inflammatory comments, from polluting and destroying the discussions.
2) I Absolutely love the interaction and various points of view respectfully presented. With so many new ideas, and tiny twists on old ideas, one could easily have their part-time occasional fantasy become a full-time obsession! Hoping, Dreaming, planning,
3) I had a technical difficulty that was courteously explained and solved with faster response than any customer service ever provided by a commercial establishment. I could tell from the response Myriads is thoughtful, intelligent and articulate. And who ever is actually running this site, they are doing one great job maintaining all the html code and functions.
4) I am surprised to see how fast the membership is growing, while scanning the membership role I was shocked to find that a day after registering, I not only was no longer the new-kid on the stock, but rather followed by what looked like a dozen or more. It is important to contribute. No resource can give more than it is given for long. Keep adding, keep coming. As my eventual goal is to experience more real life tickling, I think all the posts and sharing will help that end. In some "normalization" on the subject, or through the personals (a long shot) or at through a gathering (we need more of these) or just plain old paying for it though someone posting, I hope this site helps me to experience my fantasies not only, cerebrally, but physically as well.

TickleBug

Hello

Hello Ticklebug,

Good to have you with us, Welcome!

Thanks for all the kind words about the forum, and we who care for it. We try to run a good site, and we seem to make most of the people happy most of the time. I can't ask for more then that.

Have fun!

Myriads

Welcome to our humble Tickle abode!

I've read and posted to some of your thought provoking threads. Keep it up and thanks for the contributions!😉

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back