• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

wrestling tickles

CaliGirl19

a few days ago i was at my friend ryan's house. we were watching a movie then started arguing over the remote. i grabbed it from him and ran into the other room.

"your in trouble now." he chased me around the room and up the stairs. then he stopped. i snuck out from my hiding spot behind his bathroom door and snuck downstairs. before i knew what was happening he was there. he grabbed me as i giggled, picked me up, and pinned me down on the floor.

"caught ya." he winked at me. i wiggled beneath him.

"let go." i giggled, trying to push him off me.

"give me the remote." he replied, pinning my hands above my head with one hand, and sitting on my legs with his body.

"no i dont wanna watch sports. we're watching what I want to watch, mister." he smirked at me.

"ya think so huh?" he reached his right hand the hand that was free...and snuck it under my thin tshirt onto my bare skin. i froze.

"is that how its gonna be? i'll let you change your mind..." i shook my head no.

"okay..." with that he started to lightly tickle my tummy with his hand. i bit my lip trying to fight it.

"hmm...those hips look ticklish to me...better give them attention too huh?" he went from my right hip to my left hip...sending me into squeals of laughter. then he dug his fingers into my belly, tickling and scratching the skin. i was laughing so hard i thought i was going to die. he stuck his pointer finger in my bellybutton and smiled as i squealed and begged him to stop. he stopped.

"give me the remote." i was mad. i managed to push him off me and get up, but he tackled me to the floor, got underneath me, and wrapped his arms around my sides, tickling and poking me.

"stop it!" i yelled, trying to get away, but it was no use.
"please!" i squealed. suddenly he stopped, resting his hands on my bare sides. he bent down and kissed my tummy as i let go of the remote.

"that's what i thought." he said, winking at me, and sitting back on the couch. what did he turn on? SPORTS. lol . i got up and threw a pillow at him. he grabbed me and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
"noo...dont." he laughed.
"relax." he tossed me on the couch next to him.
"be good or your gonna get it." so i sat there, arms crossed, bored out of my mind as he watched ESPN Sports. Every so often he would squeeze my side just to get a reaction out of me. It was pretty cute flirting

Wow thats really mean, trying to help her and shes tourmenting you, you should get her back and you should find someone to help you as well :upsidedow

sports center?

The fact that you went back to watching TV after that tickle attack amazes me...in my world the television would have been a mere memory 😱

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back