• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrinkled Feet Of My Friend From Dubai

SFYC

After a long time, my friend returned from Dubai. She lived there for a long time. She is a nice blonde. Her name is Ellen and she is 32 years old. I've always liked her since school and I really liked her wrinkled feet. I told her about my Soles For Your Cum project and asked her if she would like to try this job. At first she laughed and told me that apparently not. After a week, she called me herself saying that she would like to try it. I was happy. I knew my dream was coming true. She was a little nervous during the filming and blushed in the face. She seemed excited. My dick was hard. I took my time so I wouldn't cum right at the start. I really enjoy tickling girls feet. So I knew I was going to tickle her and test how ticklish she is. That was my goal... She didn't expect it at all. I tickled her with my fingers through the nylons. She was very excited and wiggled her toes. It was a beautiful sight on her wrinkled soles. I then removed her stockings and tied her ankles together. This sight turned me on and I had a strong erection. Later, when she was clutching the feet of my cock, I tickled her with a metal claw. She laughed a lot. Her laugh was beautiful and I could feel the cumshot coming. It didn't take long before I sticky her feet with my cum. We both really enjoyed it and she told me she would like to do it again. So soon this lady will be back again

PREVIEW AND FULL VIDEO:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2...-feet-of-my-friend-from-dubai-full-hd-version

Email at: [email protected]

www.clips4sale.com/279911

Attachments

• Image02.jpg
    Image02.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 101
  • Image05.jpg
    Image05.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
  • Image12 - c4s.jpg
    Image12 - c4s.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 85
  • Image29.jpg
    Image29.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back