• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WTF Goes Forth

Senshi1

Staff
This week's batch of visual vomit for y'all to glare at in mild disgust.

1. A decidedly slippery character...

2. Even tough guys have feelings.

3. He who laughs last laughs longest.

4. Here is a line hinting to the nature of the fourth attatchment.

You may notice that the batch is down to four this week, as opposed to my usual five. Well, the reason for that is that I have tried drawing the fifth strip, but its content is annoying me far too much to even think straight, let alone draw.

Therefore I'm afraid that this weeks fifth attatchment will be presented to you in the form of a play instead of an image. You can read it below.

Note: The theme of the play is the British soap opera "Coronation Street", so I'm afraid that unless you're from Britain, you probably won't get it. In which case, I'll make it up to you next week by drawing a picture of Queen Elizabeth II kicking ass and taking names - nobody here can tell me they haven't heard of the Queen of England.

Attatchment V
By Senshi

Enter Gail Platt

Gail: Woe is me! Alas! Alack! Upon my very shoulders doth this miserable world rest! Canst nobody heal my sufferings? Dost nobody share my agony? Alas!

Enter Phil [the Scottish feller]

Phil: Silence, wench! (He strikes her to the ground) Your pitiful whinging maketh my very skin crawl with disgust! Hark - the boot of the Nation doth crush thy windpipe! (He kicks Gail hard in the stomach)

Enter David Platt

David: You villainous scoundrel! You despicable cad! You unbearable cur! Plant not your evil boot into thy mother's windpipe, lest I bring on thine own brand of justice!

Phil: Shut thy bastarding mouth, you swine! For you too bring down upon this Nation the wrath of thy arrogant ways! I doth take it upon myself to represent the interest of millions when I doth stain my blade with your worthless blood!

Phil draws his sword

David: Help! Ho! Murder!

Phil: Silence, ye vile boy! On thy blade you shall utter no more evil!!

He kills David with his sword

Phil: Alas, the day doth turn to night,
These cads have succumbed to my might.
Malicious words thy blade hast ended,
Villains like these are not defended.
Speak these words, they shall not fade:
"The Platts have fallen to Phil's blade!"

Exeunt

The End

Attachments

• slippery.JPG
    slippery.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 164
  • karatemofo.JPG
    karatemofo.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 115
  • monopoly.JPG
    monopoly.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 138
  • glitch.JPG
    glitch.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 101
excellent

picture 1 lol 😀 second one is also cool, took me two times to find the funniness ... i mean the fun oh whatever

Being from the US, I did seem to miss the deeper nuance of the play. It was an entertaining read, all the same! No pirates in this batch... but we do finally get a glimpse of the oft-mentioned Monopoly Man! He seems as dangerous as any pirate! The out-of-phase man in picture 4 is pretty wild, too! More good out of control stuff, Senshi!

Thanks for the comments, everyone! 😀

For those of you unfamiliar with Coronation Street, the Platts are a really annoying family who think that they're so hard done by, and that nobody has suffered as much as they have in the history of the world. They spend hours and hours every day sitting in the kitchen thinking about how much their life sucks. Phil is the unfortunate boyfriend (well ex-boyfriend) of Gail Platt.

As for the Monopoly Man, he does hold immense power. 🙂 Maybe one of these days, the Monopoly Man will come face to face with the WTF Pirates, and all hell will break loose.

Sorry I'm late, I almost missed it. I need to look in this forum more often. I enjoyed the well titled cartoons. I too had to look a second time at the second one, but it was my favorite. I liked the play a lot and easily imagined the violent over-acting required, dispite my ignorance of the soap.
Actually, here in the US, I think our local PBS station (Pubic Broadcast System) used to show Coronation Street. British TV has often appeared there.

Thanks, leenotler! 😀 Coronation Street is extremely well-known in Britain, although only about 50-60% of the population actually likes it (Think I'm exagerrating? Think again. 😉 ). I would have liked to turn the play into a picture instead, but as I said, the Platts wound me up so much that I kept going even more wrong than usual.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back