• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WTF Returns!

Senshi1

Staff
Hey everyone. 😀

One or two of you noticed that my WTF series has been abandoned for a long time. Well today I picked up a pen and a sheet or two of paper and resurrected those crazy fools.

HOWEVER!!!!!!

I have started my own website for these people. It's in the form of a regular forum, and registration is FREE!! I've only opened it tonight, so any of you willing to join up would be very much appreciated. 😀

So far on the website are the origins of Team Kackfapp (Episode 1), how they came together (Episode 2) and most recently, what they've been doing during this mega-long delay (Episode 3).

Please join, comments welcome. 😀

The site can be found here:

http://teamkackfapp.proboards84.com

And for anybody who's interested, another similar comic site I'm running with a friend can be found here (my comics are all recycled from this site, but my friends are all new and completely excellent):

http://tuxedowagon.proboards102.com

Great! I'm now your newest Team Kackfapp member (unless someone joined while I was writing this, which really isn't that unlikely)! The site is quite handsome and the new chapter a fine continuation (or a new beginning?) of the that much beloved WTF madness! Looking forward to a long, unnerving series of new stories!

Last edited:
Thanks, LBH! 😀 I'll be honest, you're one of the main reasons WTF has survived this long. Maybe when the Team is back on their feet you can do a guest strip? 😀 That'd be the coolest thing ever, if you had time.

Senshi said:
Maybe when the Team is back on their feet you can do a guest strip? 😀 That'd be the coolest thing ever, if you had time.
I don't know if my sense of insanity is up to it, but I'd love to have a try! Thanks for even considering the possibility!

im signed up HELL YA lol its on my favorites though i havent looked around yet...thats what im gonna do now

Thanks very much for the support, everyone! It means a lot to me. 😀 I'm already working on the next episode, so I'll try and keep it going fairly regularly this time.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back