• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wtf?????

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
Why is everyone in my dreams always trying to hunt me down and harm or kill me?? This has been going on all week... :31:

Why is everyone in my dreams always trying to hunt me down and harm or kill me?? This has been going on all week... :31:

a back rub and a foot massage and a little nibbling on the neck before bed.
that will do the trick.😉

Tell your hubbster to make with da lovings or else we TT'ers will hunt him down, tie him up with duct tape, and leave him in the rain! ^_~

You need a good tickling to make you tired and sleepy, and yes if i was in the usa i would consider it a honour to tickle such a sweet lady.

on a serious note don't drink and eat before bed see if it helps.

Wiping off that target you got printed on your forehead might do the trick.

try a dream dictionary or interpreter.Some people believe that dreams have underlying meanings.However,Scientists,as usual,have a different theory;they believe dreams are your subconscious' way of making sense of what happened during the day or an interpretation of something you saw during the day.Scientist,however,do not fully understand sleep or dreams and what they do for the body,and why people need sleep.

Here is one site that has a dream dictionary:http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back