• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE Diva April Hunter Tickled in Nylons!

ftkl_haha1

TMF Poster
Check out, "Femme Fatale, Inc: Covert Tickle Ops! Pt. 1", starring April Hunter and Charlie Kristine!

WWE Diva April Hunter stars as Agent Valerie Kier. Agent Kier always gets the whacko assignments and this one is no different. Her orders are to disguise herself as a Plumenatti officer and lure jet-setting mercenary spy Vanna VaVoom (Charlie Kristine) with a list of FFI's undercover agents, in order to capture her.

However, Vanna has a weakness. She has a nylon fetish and she LOVES to tie up buff girls and tickle their feet! When the two meet to transact business, Vanna can't keep her eyes (or hands) off Agent Kier's strong, sexy, nyloned legs and feet. But things go awry, when Vanna tickle coerces Valerie into PAYING HER to take the list of agents! Like so many other ladies, April Hunter's feet are even more ticklish in nylons! Prepare for a nylon tickling treat! Free 1 minute, 47 second preview and full clip is available at http://www.clips4sale.com/29443 !

She's hot but she has never been in WWE at all, she was in WCW briefly and then appeared in TNA I think once but she's never been a WWE diva

I saw her in TNA, but she was never part of WWE

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back