• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE Maryse Ouellet

benfegr

TMF Poster
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2009/12/06/12060826.html

Some guy off a wrestling website is interviewing WWE's Maryse on Friday and he wants you to send in questions for him to ask Maryse! I figured if we got enough people to send in the question of...

'Maryse, are you ticklish on your feet?'

Then it would definately be asked during the interview. The same website asked Gail Kim if she is ticklish on her feet a few years ago and she answered that she is.

I'd have to say in the form of e-mail. There's this one guy -- and I know the other female wrestlers have gotten e-mails from this same guy -- and he always asks, 'Are your feet ticklish?'

SO ARE THEY?

Yes, they are (laughs). But I won't e-mail him back to answer that.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2004/08/01/565745.html

So send in your questions to: [email protected]

😀

Id rather ask her about tickle wrestling matches or the old traditional bra and panties matches and see if she would go further.

Agreed, I'd rather ask if she'd do a tickle wrestle match in the WWE then simply know if her feet were ticklish.

Well, she has no authority in WWE so even if she did like the idea, it still wouldn't happen. If it were Stephanie McMahon then yeah, but I think better off asking her if she's ticklish on her feet cause no one knows.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back