• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com 10-year celebration festivities!

oblesklk1

TMF Master
The Agencies #1 debuted July 2002. Now that it's been a full decade since that release, Agency Publishing is holding a series of festivites and process improvements as a thank you to all you happy ticklers out there that have supported us over the years. Some of these changes have been rolling around in my head for months, others just sort of came to me in the last couple of weeks. Regardless, for tickle torture comic book lovers, and fans of The Agencies, there truly is something here for everyone.

Here is our overall agenda and announcements for the summer:

www.the-agencies.com is now accepting Paypal for all comic orders!
This is an older announcement, but it's important process improvement that our customers have requested for some time. We are glad to announce the change has finally been made to our website.

www.the-agencies.com is now offering ordering discounts on all orders over $25!
This one is pretty big, and we're very happy to offer this to our customers. We're not choosing which issue and products go on sale, we let you decide! You don't need to enter promotional codes or remember what the coupon is, our checkout process automatically applies your discount at checkout. The discount is up to 25% if your order is large enough, so it can easily mean a free issue's worth of savings. And even better, this includes the amazing series Fantasy Frontier and Space Damsels by the incomparable Lost One Zero, offered through our website.

www.the-agencies.com is undergoing a site redesign!
This is a work in progress and we hope to unveil the new site in August. It will not be a dramatic, confusing overhaul. On the contrary, we hope to simplify the site greatly and ease navigation of our offerings for our customers to better browse our varied and amazing tickle torture comic books. www.tickletown.com underwent a similar overhaul several months ago when we launched our membership site there, and we have been very pleased with its look and performance ever since. We will bring that same aesthetic and feel to the comic book world as well.

Agency Publishing is giving away a full issue's worth of pinups to the tickling community!
Catch this celebration in this thread. No catch, nothing to buy or do except visit the thread and enjoy! We've absolutely adored the vision Javier (penciler/inker) and Patricia (colorist/letterer) have brought to our superspy tickle torture comic flagship The Agencies, and wanted to know what their take on prior issues would've been, had they been paired up all along. Well, instead of having them spend years and redo all those old issues, we instead will release a series of pinups celebrating our older issues in the series, with pinups of scenes in those books done by Javier/Patricia. And the best part is, it's all free as a thank you to our customers.

Agency Publishing is running its first ever fan fiction contest!
The link is here! I'm really excited about the prospects of this contest, as it's the first ever fanfic contest we've run. Jonathan Essex will post the details of the contest in this forum. All authors that have held deep fantasies about our characters will want to pay close attention, as the winner will not only get a bunch of cool stuff, they will also get their short story illustrated by Javier/Patricia and have their story become part of The Agencies canon. We will also do our best to work the short story into the main plotline of the books if applicable. Don't miss it!

Agency Publishing is sponsoring its second trivia contest, with lots of prizes!
Our first ever trivia contest was a blast! That was awhile ago, so this is the second one. The winner got a customized illustrated pinup of Agent Succubus being tormented by real succubi who didn't appreciate her taking their name in vain (image attached). This time, trivia winners will receive lots of cool digital goods from Agency Publishing's offerings. Because the questions are going to be tough and require knowledge and love of The Agencies universe, winners will also be invited to future kickoff workshops for future issues of the series, where the script, plot points, and other items are discussed and vetted out before production starts with the art studio. It's a truly unique opportunity for fans of the series to shape and mold the series in a way you don't get to experience with a lot of other productions. Click here to enter the contest!

Last edited:
Oh you know I am ready for this...hell yeah Oblesklk.:cool

:lol awesome.

Going to re-enter the trivia contest?

How about the fanfic contest? Those details will be posted shortly, within a day or two.

I do not know about the fanfic contest...I guess I can give it a shot. See what the details of the contest are. As for trivia contest...of course I will re-enter that one.

My God, this trivia is kicking my ASS, man. I'm only 1/4 of the way there.

Thanks for being the first submission from either forum to enter! That's really fast.

And yes, the questions are challenging, no doubt about it :scared

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back