• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents Hunted #2

oblesklk1

TMF Master
Hunted #2 is now available for sale!

To see prior issues of Hunted, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

Hunted #1 released May 3rd, you can buy it off our website www.the-agencies.com today! We're following up with the subsequent release of Hunted #2, ready to hit the shelves May 17th. Two releases of the same comic line in one month, that's quite exciting.

It's now been a week since Hunted #1 released, and it is safe to say it is a hit with our readers. Yurihausen's beautiful artwork coupled with a rich science fiction setting and intricate storyline have left people wanting more. And we're more than happy to deliver it with this next installment.

The cover here shows poor Vicki in the clutches of the nasty villain: Ace. He captured her in Hunted #1 after her group set out to rescue Emily. But where are they, and what foul games does he have planned? Stay tuned to find out...!

In summary, this issue has:

• 16 interior color pages
  • Includes a cover and several pinups/production art pieces
  • Issue offered in hyperlinked PDF format
  • Artwork by Yurihausen
  • Written by Jonathan Essex
  • Directed by Oblesklk and Jonathan Essex
  • Releases right on the heels of Hunted #1 and continues the story!
  • M/F tickling
  • Bare foot tickling
  • Topless scene
  • Nipple/breast tickling
  • Extended damsel in distress scene
  • Showcasing a scene of desperation
  • Features upper body tickling
  • More sneak peaks into our amazing new comic line launching June 2013.
  • Costs just $12.95 !

Last edited:
Beans of coolness Ob hun. How goes work on the Relentless? Will we see Rylie back in the Ruthless's dungeon in the next issue? Also, was there an artist change in the Ruthless magazine? If so, who was the previous artist and does he/she still work for Agency Publishing?

Last edited:
Of the publications I've been privileged enough to write for with Agency Publishing, this was probably the biggest responsibility to date. Oblesklk gave me primary writing duties for a series that only had a first issue. While some of the world was set up in issue 1, there was a lot more to explore, to map out, and plan for. It was a lot of conversations about the world, the characters, the technology, the tone, etc. It was a lot of work. But it wasn't the sort of work that felt like work. We were making something new, even if it sprang out of The Agencies timeline. And that's always a rush. This setting gives us sci-fi technology and settings like we haven't seen in any of our other lines. It's been a long-time nerd's dream come true to write for. Seeing Yurihausen's exquisite renderings of the images I had in my head, that always seem to be so spot on, is a great feeling.

I hope you will have as much fun reading it as I did writing it!

Beans of coolness Ob hun. How goes work on the Relentless? Will we see Rylie back in the Ruthless's dungeon in the next issue? Also, was there an artist change in the Ruthless magazine? If so, who was the previous artist and does he/she still work for Agency Publishing?

Rylie's come up a lot in discussion of late. I'm sure she'll pop up somewhere in the near future. 🙂

Hunted #2 - Page 1

To see Hunted, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

Here is a low resolution version of page 1 of Hunted #2, penned by Jonathan Essex and artwork provided by Yurihausen. The story continues where Hunted #1 left off. Our nefarious villain has captured Lieutenant Vicki Hodgson and starts to initiate his sadistic games with her.

What will happen to our fair damsel true? Find out today by buying a copy of Hunted #2 !

Last edited:
Now it can be known! Ace's escape plan (warning, minor spoilers.)

This map was found floating in space outside the Olympus station's last orbit.

Thanks to Yurihausen for the art which he made as a joke during production. 🙂

There was an artist change for The Ruthless #8, yes. We do not have further plans with the prior art studio right now, but you never know. Things change a lot in this space 🙂

The line artist we had for The Ruthless #2-#5 was phenominal. I would've used him until the very end of the series. The new line artist we got for The Ruthless #6-#7 didn't quite measure up to our (sometimes impossibly) high standards, so we've gone with a team now for The Ruthless #8 onward that we feel really captures the spirit of the world and its characters.

Of the publications I've been privileged enough to write for with Agency Publishing, this was probably the biggest responsibility to date. Oblesklk gave me primary writing duties for a series that only had a first issue. While some of the world was set up in issue 1, there was a lot more to explore, to map out, and plan for. It was a lot of conversations about the world, the characters, the technology, the tone, etc. It was a lot of work. But it wasn't the sort of work that felt like work. We were making something new, even if it sprang out of The Agencies timeline. And that's always a rush. This setting gives us sci-fi technology and settings like we haven't seen in any of our other lines. It's been a long-time nerd's dream come true to write for. Seeing Yurihausen's exquisite renderings of the images I had in my head, that always seem to be so spot on, is a great feeling.

I hope you will have as much fun reading it as I did writing it!

Rylie's come up a lot in discussion of late. I'm sure she'll pop up somewhere in the near future. 🙂

This issue is amazing, it really is. And after reading the script for Hunted #3 and getting that started this week, I'm really excited to see how that issue develops. You're doing a fantastic job with this comic line. It is little wonder it is an early fan favorite!

Now it can be known! Ace's escape plan (warning, minor spoilers.)

This map was found floating in space outside the Olympus station's last orbit.

Thanks to Yurihausen for the art which he made as a joke during production. 🙂

I love this piece. :lol

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back