• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents Hunted #5

oblesklk1

TMF Master
Hunted #5 will release on October 31, 2014!

To see Hunted, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

This issue truly starts to have something I've been looking forward to literally since these characters were bouncing about in my head years ago. After our heroes find out that their ship, The Siren, has experienced a malfunctioning artificial intelligent, it is up to our intrepid space commander to figure out what went wrong and fix it. Jon and Yuri continue to be an amazing team together, merging together jaw-dropping, world building detail with incredible characters and tickling action. It is a gift to watch them do their thing, bounce ideas back and forth, and get truly excited about the end result. That passion is apparent in every detail, every panel, every angle and character model.

Hunted has quickly become one of my favorite tickling comic series of all time because of this. I hope you share our passion for quality comics!

Out in the depths of space, The Siren picked up a visitor.

That visitor ended up corrupting The Siren's A.I.

The A.I. went berserk, torturing the entire crew is some misguided quest for revenge.

Commander Candace, upon finding out what's happened to her ship, will face the corrupted A.I. alone.

How will the unbreakable Commander fare against Hera, the newly formed and corrupted artificial intelligence?

In summary, this issue has:

• 17 interior color pages
  • Includes a cover and 2 pinups
  • Artwork by Yurihausen
  • Letters by Ramoskaiju
  • Written by Jonathan Essex
  • Directed by Oblesklk and Jonathan Essex
  • F/F tickling
  • Machine/F tickling
  • Tummy/rib tickling
  • Underarm tickling
  • Breast tickling
  • Forced stripping scene
  • Three encyclopedia entries
  • Sneak peak at our upcoming November release
  • Costs under $10.00 if your purchase qualifies you for our maximum discount, or just $12.95 as a standalone purchase!

Attachments

• htd5coverV4.png
    htd5coverV4.png
    593.5 KB · Views: 337
This issue certainly saw the fulfillment of many of our fans' desires regarding Candace. It's always exciting to pay off these sorts of build-ups, with the hope that it will be satisfying to the fans as well. When writing the script, I didn't want Candace's experience to be random, but to have it fit in to Candace's character. Like many good sci-fi ship captains, Candace puts her responsibility to her crew first, and this issue's plot gave us a real opportunity to showcase that. We also get some small explanation on how Ace (the villain) has been able to elude detection in such an advanced society, which was a fun idea to work with.

I hope folks enjoy this issue. It's the start of a harrowing story arc for Candace. 😉

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back