• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents The Agencies #14

oblesklk1

TMF Master
The Agencies #14 is now available for sale!

To see prior issues of The Agencies, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

This isn't some sick joke, or a crazy resurrected thread from 2005. Yes, we are releasing a new issue of our flagship tickle torture comic, and my God it's been a long road to get here.

It has been two years since The Agencies #13 released. That issue was a great climax to a substory starring Agent Succubus and the evil twins Yin/Yang. It is definitely one of our new classics, an instant favorite among readers and critics alike. So where is Issue #14 amid all this climaxy fun? Pull up a chair, this is a bit of a Behind the Scenes look at the life of a tickle torture comic producer.

The story starts back November 2009, when we were about ready to release The Agencies #13. I agonized over the decision to keep the art studio for the comic line, or cut them loose. To set some context in the decision, let's take a few steps back. I was heart broken when I found out the art studio that did The Agencies #7-#10 would no longer be able to continue their business relationship with us. They are top-notch, world class animators and artists with large corporate clientele. And it's tough to compete with those pay rates. So I hired a new art team to handle The Agencies #11 and #12 and publicly have stated I wasn't 100% happy with how those issues came out. So #13 comes along, and we hire the same art studio that does The Ruthless. And my God, they did a wonderful job with #13. So it's a no-brainer to have them do The Agencies, right? Well, the problem is that if they're hired onto The Agencies, they cannot continue work at the same pace on The Ruthless. So we're talking 1-2 releases from that line per year, I'm aiming for 3-4. So that won't do. So while it pained me to do it, I cut them loose from The Agencies so they can focus on The Ruthless. So who would take over The Agencies?

I set out July 2010 to find my new dream team. Instead of finding a studio, I decided to assign tasks to specific artists. I already knew I wanted my colorist on the job, as she's the best I've ever worked with (she does the colors for Tickle Magnet #2-#4 and The Agencies: Frontiers #2-#4). I found a new penciler and new inker and the 3-some entered production. The further we got into production, the more I realized it wasn't going to work. The pencils just didn't represent the girls I have in my mind, and the inking didn't do them any favors. Deadline, who is a petite, graceful, giggly cheerleader and all-American girl, suddenly was horse faced. Starlight, arguably the main characters of the series, was gorgeous in one panel and hideous the next. There was just no continuity. So the project was scrapped. I couldn't publish it.

As this was going on, the script for The Agencies #15 was already written and ready to go. But I was unsure of the team. So I went recruiting again, and hired yet another team to do The Agencies #15. They completed work and actually did a good job. Their vision was a bit more mature than the look we had established in The Agencies 7-10, but it still worked. Maturity isn't a bad thing necessarily. So I thought 'great!' I have my new team. By this time I already knew I wanted to redo The Agencies #14, even though it meant I was going to eat the costs. Which is fine, I've done it before. When a production isn't good enough for our standards, it simply isn't published. In the contract talks, the new team balked at the schedule we presented. I wanted 3-4 issues/year out of our flagship comic staff, and they didn't like that. So negotiations stalled.

Then the damnedest thing happened right at that time. The artist responsible for the pencils/inks for The Agencies 7-10 contacted me out of the blue! Talks for The Agencies #14 remake were stalling and nothing was certain. So I had him do Yelena #4 to see how that issue would turn out. After Yelena production started, The Agencies #14 contract talks officially fell through. It happens. So after he was done with Yelena, I assigned him to The Agencies #14 remake. He has been working on it for a month now and making great progress.

The script itself for The Agencies #14 has gone through an insane amount of modification, as well. After the comic was drawn the first time, I realized there were certain elements in the story and the bondage I didn't like, so I changed them. Right now we're working with the 8th version of the script! Usually we just work with the 1st or 2nd version of a script when it goes to production.

So that's the story of the most cursed production we've ever had. From what I'm seeing so far, the issue is worth the wait. The pages are penciled/inked, and coloring has just started. The Agencies #14 will release October 2011 and The Agencies #15 will release immediately after November 2011. So long time fans of the series will get a double dose. Umm, oh ya and The Ruthless #6 will release December 2011. So the next three months are going to be filled with awesome.

In summary, this issue has:

• 12 interior color pages
  • Includes a cover
  • Pencils/Inks by Giangiacomo
  • Colors by Estudio Sicalo
  • Written/Directed by Oblesklk and Jonathan Essex
  • The newest release of The Agencies is brought to you by the same artist that drew Issues #7-10, definitely classics in our catalog!
  • They're back! Agent Starlight, Agent Deadline, Yin/Yang, and Agent Succubus (in a manner of speaking) all make a comeback in this issue and are as hot as ever
  • FF/F tickling
  • Features primarily upper body tickling, with some concentrated foot tickling scenes
  • Unique bondage/suspension set-up featured on the cover
  • Light lesbian undertones in one scene
  • Costs just $12.95 !

Last edited:
Here is a snippet from The Agencies #7. In this scene (really this issue is the beginning of the series), Karma reveals to Mirth that she is her sister. Karma kidnaps Mirth (who was formerly a friend of the agency) and tickle tortures her into near madness, forcing Mirth to join her growing army.

Here is a snippet from The Agencies #8, showing the same artist's talents.

This scene comes from a dream sequence. Mirth, who turns to evil and calls herself 'The Tickler' kidnaps Agent Starlight in the hopes of stealing her secret XS-45 formula. But Agent Starlight's resistance to torture is legendary, so 'The Tickler' knows she can't force the formula out of Agent Starlight's mind. So she instead puts Starlight into a dream state and tortures people Starlight knows within the dream to get her to talk. Once 'The Tickler' gets to someone Starlight knows very well, her mental defenses are down and the formula is stolen from her mind.

After 'The Tickler' gets the formula she wanted, Agent Starlight is handed over to Karma to settle an old grudge between the two, and Magistrate Veronica and Agent Succubus (who were both present when Starlight was kidnapped) are sold off to Boss Kazazumi. The Boss has a score to settle with the Magistrate. Agent Succubus was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

The following scene comes from The Agencies #9. This is one of our most popular issues. At the end of The Agencies #8 we find out that Agent Starlight was given to Karma and Magistrate Veronica was sold to the crime Boss Kazazumi. So the issue focuses on the torments of both at the hands of their merciless captors. This scene shows Yin/Yang doing what they do best: tickle torturing women into hysteria.

This is a later scene from The Agencies #9. This is Karma having fun with Agent Starlight. The two have a history and have...issues.

This is a scene from The Agencies #10. Miss Rachel Ghost (featured on the left of the panel) is sent to rescue Agent Starlight from Karma's evil clutches. In this scene she happens across Agent Starlight being tickled endlessly with randomly blasting water tickle guns on the soles of her feet.

And here is the production sheets for the very first panel in The Agencies #14. It's been two years since the prior issue was released, and nearly 3 years since I initially wrote the script! Yikes!

So what's going on here, and how are we starting the next story arc? Well, we're still dealing with the climax of Issue #13. Agent Succubus is presumed to be killed in action. Yang, her new lover, takes her to a friendly face to confirm her fate. Here we see the progression of the pencils (top), inks (middle), and colors (bottom). Yang's outfit coloring will change, as it stands right now it's fairly hideous.

What will Yang do if Succubus is actually dead? And what happened to Yin, Succubus's would-be killer?

We have two new characters to introduce in The Agencies #14. Julie and Cat. Who are they? More details to come!

We also have two newer pinups of Agent Succubus and Agent Starlight. Both are non-tickling and just show the girls being themselves.

Well, all right! I think my favorite artist was probably the one who's doing 14 and 7, etc. It's great to see them back.

Well, all right! I think my favorite artist was probably the one who's doing 14 and 7, etc. It's great to see them back.

I know I'm really excited. It's been years and years and years since we worked together, so this is a nice little reunion to have Yelena #4 and also The Agencies #14 done by him.

Glad you like his return :cool

Here is a first draft copy of the cover art for this issue! Hot off the press. There will be some modest tweaks to it (the buildings in the background need some help), but you get the gist 🙂

Here we see Agent Deadline (left), Yin (upside down), and Agent Starlight (right) gracing the cover with their triumphant return!

Last edited:
This production preview shows a nice action sequence starring Agent Deadline. It hearkens back to one of my favorite sequences in our books: in the beginning of The Agencies #7, Mirth encounters a group of thugs in a dark alleyway and quickly dispatches them with sword in hand. Here in The Agencies #14, we see Agent Deadline doing her thing. Before, she just came across as a passive, cream puff, cheerleader type gal. Now we know even the cream puffiest of agents are still a force to be reckoned with.

Here Agent Deadline, facing two foes with the drop on her, immediately shrieks, deadlining their weapons. Then she closes the gap, sliding under the legs of one foe, grabs her ankles on the way through and drops her face first into the ground. As she gets up, she lands an acrobatic kick to the other henchman, taking out both in seconds.

The Agencies #14 is now available for sale!

In summary, this issue has:

• 12 interior color pages
  • Includes a cover
  • Pencils/Inks by Giangiacomo
  • Colors by Estudio Sicalo
  • Written/Directed by Oblesklk and Jonathan Essex
  • The newest release of The Agencies is brought to you by the same artist that drew Issues #7-10, definitely classics in our catalog!
  • They're back! Agent Starlight, Agent Deadline, Yin/Yang, and Agent Succubus (in a manner of speaking) all make a comeback in this issue and are as hot as ever
  • FF/F tickling
  • Features primarily upper body tickling, with some concentrated foot tickling scenes
  • Unique bondage/suspension set-up featured on the cover
  • Light lesbian undertones in one scene
  • Costs just $12.95 !

A long time coming, perhaps, but this issue was definitely worth the wait! The return of this art team is certainly a triumphant one.

The cast is expanded in this issue to include several new faces, though this doesn't seem to be because the creators were simply looking for "fresh blood." The additions fit in nicely with the overarching storyline which is once again carried along in this issue. To my mind, this is what sets apart Agency Publishing's titles: a framework of a complex story carried out over multiple issues, entire series, and even across lines.

Similarly, the situations the ticklees find themselves in are kept fresh and innovative, which should go a long way to holding readers' interest. On this, and several other levels, there should be something to appeal to many tastes in this issue.

A long time coming, perhaps, but this issue was definitely worth the wait! The return of this art team is certainly a triumphant one.

The cast is expanded in this issue to include several new faces, though this doesn't seem to be because the creators were simply looking for "fresh blood." The additions fit in nicely with the overarching storyline which is once again carried along in this issue. To my mind, this is what sets apart Agency Publishing's titles: a framework of a complex story carried out over multiple issues, entire series, and even across lines.

Similarly, the situations the ticklees find themselves in are kept fresh and innovative, which should go a long way to holding readers' interest. On this, and several other levels, there should be something to appeal to many tastes in this issue.

Wow, thanks! As the story picks up speed, it's certainly seeming to hold people's interest, which is great. For those that may have picked up in the latest issue of The Agencies: Frontiers, all our storylines are intertwined. It's even theoretically true for Tickle Magnet and The Cyriaan Chronicles, although we have no plans at this time to bring those in the fold in a direct way. Maybe someday...

But The Ruthless, The Agencies: Frontiers, The Agencies, and even Yelena are all linked in one large, epic storyline that will tell itself after years and years of issues. I'm definitely looking forward to telling the story. And for those that like intricate plots and character development in their tickle work, I'm looking forward to taking you on a long and wild ride with a cast of memorable characters.

And yes, I'm very happy the art team is back! Although they won't be doing the artwork for The Agencies #15 (that issue has already been done for months and I don't want to revise it at this point), they will be with us for some time, giving The Agencies back its wonderfully sexy, cartoony look.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back